The way you word things makes it sound like some sort of terrible heck, not to mention the original Backstage is a literal graveyard.Why u so against the backstage?
- Murph's character in the game has his own questline composed of 3 quests, each including boss battles. You happy?
- There are movie bosses. Basically, you can now fight Frankenstein's Monster. Though you can do that in other games. Also, the copyright for the character has expired, I checked, so I can use the monster.
- I finished a city. The architecture is underwhelming, honestly.
- Friend and Alias made it in as Ally and Sobri. Blue man, and a giant green monster that vores a type of wildlife called Atoms which are green orb like pixies.
- I have ten enemies completed. Mini SG, SGY(It's a long name, OK?), Bloodthirsty, Web Crawler, Trojan Horse, Executable(Not considering hologram hands and core as separate enemies), Face, STM, GM(no, not godmodder. I don't need that.), AFTM (I have lots of long names for enemies, geez.), and Bytes 1 and 0.
- Battle system tweaks so it's TDR but with more characters.
Why do you still joke about Alias swallowing Atom whole? That was years ago.