OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Meh. I really don't care about that.

Plus finding a bunch of unused stuff. Like Undine's Retribution, which, I haven't seen much use from that. Kinda regret destroying that one character.

Anyways, looking up, um... 'Lead the Meerkats' that she mentioned to see if Bubby got some inspiration from that... (I have no idea what this is about in the first place.)

The Martial eagles are the most deadly meerkat predator. They fly from place to place looking for food and once they've found their prey, they attack by flying in low and grab it with their powerful claws. Then, they carry the poor meerkat away. (Game Tip: Place guards around your territory to get an early warning of a predator coming. It's safer to flee when an eagle is spotted in opposition to fighting it.)

O.D. Warning- the enemy is approaching! Martial eagles are a meerkat's worst enemy. Eagles fly fast from place to place and they can see meerkats from far away. If one isn't careful, he or she can get completely surprised by these fierce predators.

Place guards around the territory and one will receive an early warning of the approaching enemy. Gather the pack together, and show these feathered troublemakers what meerkats are made of!

So... Is this supposed to be a boss Bubby? Seriously? Is this just a giant Martial Eagle? Cuz if it is... Well, I'm going to get the entire Think Tank here if that's the case. And they have an arsenal of vivisectors, brainial beams, and a rather nasty WooEEEOooWooEEEOoo ray that can make your atoms do a happy dance.

I don't actually know since I never played Lead the Meerkats. For all I know they could just be a super annoying normal enemy and not a boss. Of course, Humans, Wyverns, and Flower Elementals are not meerkats, so not sure how well that would go for the bird.

(*ARTHEUS INTENSIFIES*)

Yeah. Very large amount in the beginning. Honestly, IMO, Artheus is just overpowered in too many ways. I'd tell him to nerf Artheus, but he's not even here for months, so that's pointless. Anyways, probably going to find anything about more stuff that people forget in the meantime. And it would be easier if we actually had a catalog about this stuff, instead of just a text file. And, I'm soon going to rage about the memories that open old wounds off screen also in the meantime.

Gonna fight Upgraded Skeletron Prime.

Anyways, for those who are participating the the fight, might as well tell you all that you will be facing, if I'm controlling it because I have a bunch of weapons, because so you won't be left in the dark.

The four arms Prime would have, if I was controlling it still, would be replaced by:
Shredder - A blade weapon that animation looks like it swings like a Terrarian would by 360. Like if a Terrarian swung any sword that wasn't short. While spinning, it launches gravity affected shrapnel and projectiles everywhere. However, it will periodically stop in order to recharge.
Pacification Laser - Built to stun and damage you, it overloads your nerves to cause a "Stoned" like debuff. Of course, it's nerfed that one, if you have wings, you don't take fall damage. It will be used sparingly, due to how annoying stun-locking is. It is fired in a constant beam. It will have to recharge afterwards.
Plasma Blaster - It shoot a long-distance green blast with an average rate of fire and very high damage.
Onslaught Claw - A tracking claw that inflicts bleeding. It now and then spins to charge an energy bolt that is launched like a laser.
Skeletron's head is armed with a powerful atomic laser capable of causing severe damage damage as well as having a blast radius of about that of a pulse grenade. It is protected against EMP attacks using a Faraday Cage.

Phase one=====================
The weapons work as normal. Same tactic as normal Skeletron Prime. Just, the head is invulnerable.

Phase two======================
Occurs when two limbs are destroyed. Skeletron Head becomes vulnerable. Surviving limbs (And the head) become armed with:

Shredder get a burning flame from the friction of spinning so much.
Pacification Laser begins with a sonic resonator device, which damages robots and those wearing full metal armor. Because yes.
Plasma Blaster gets a flamethrower. Nuff said.
Onslaught Claw begins to drop energy mines in sets of three. They implode after a while. It will not dispatch them while one of the mines is active.
Skeletron's Head's atomic laser activates if there is a air vehicle active, and will be aimed at the vehicle.

There's a bit more but... Not telling.

Phase three=====================
Active when all limbs are gone, or if Skeletron's Head is half health. The Atomic Laser on Skeletron's head becomes active permanently. In which, watch out. Also, it will activate a shield that negates all attacks. Use water to short out the circuits temporarily, or destroy the generator that pops out to activate the shield at the back of the head.

So after that, done. Boom, dead.

But of course, I'm not sure if I'm controlling it, or someone else. So... Still up for debate.

Murphmario said:
((Also, with every OOC post in this thread, the less time we get to fight Prime. If it does reach daytime, I suggest that he simply flees since having everyone get instakilled sounds pretty mean.))
*Retreats to the OOC for that purpose.*
I'll be sure to include something involving a faulty battery if I'm controlling him.

*Question arises about where he gets a new battery*
The Moon Lord. Given that Skelly prime is supposed to be the mech body of Cthulhu. I didn't pay too much attention to the offical lore, so I'll go see it again after posting this.

EDIT: Nevermind, the Cult of the Moon Lord then.

Oh, and of course, waiting for Bubby again. And because of the case of official lore not being canon here, well, going to begin adding my own lore to the Skeletron Prime. Plus, I just found even more weapons that I can test here, but I'm going to use that in a much more sterile area, with a better testing device.

Plus, no Arsenal Birds here Orifian1. En-Tech was ended, and even more complicated, the battle is inside the base in the arena. There are many thousands of discrepancies if that happened.

Same with the Enclave, just because President Eden died doesn't mean the Enclave is gone, they become REMNANTS, and are still continuing their work.

Everyone in En-Tech, in my book, is considered a REMNANT. So there.

Same with the Enclave, just because President Eden died doesn't mean the Enclave is gone, they become REMNANTS, and are still continuing their work.

Everyone in En-Tech, in my book, is considered a REMNANT. So there.
Well then your book is heresy. :red:s sake, Entech is a CORPERATION, they literally cannot become “remnants”.

Back
Top Bottom