OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Bruh moment
Screenshot-2019-8-15 remnants - Google Search.png

And same to you.

I said they are a remnant, the original Entech was ended, I did not say that there couldn't be a new version of Entech rising out of the ashes.

And same to you.

I said they are a remnant, the original Entech was ended, I did not say that there couldn't be a new version of Entech rising out of the ashes.
Holy :red:ing :red: you need to stop

ENTECH IS A :red:ING CORPERATION, IT CANNOT BECOME A “REMNANT” GROUP, IT CANNOT BECOME A “NEO”, AND IT DOES NOT DIE JUST BECAUSE THE LEADER IS GONE. IT IS NOT A RABID MILITARY ORGANIZATION LIKE THE ENCLAVE. IF THE CEO IS GONE, THEN SOMEONE TAKES THE CEO’S PLACE.

From what was last heard, they fled and/or attacked the base again. They're definintly still around. And also if the CEO being killed (if that's what I assuming what you mean) means that the company ends, then wouldn't the same logic apply to all the leaders of countries and presidents that died, like Abraham Lincohn?

Also it's Orifan that controls Entech and not you, so let him do what he wants to do with it. I don't want to have another person leaving because of dumb things.

Thinking about what Bubby said, I think most of us here on this thread might need a bit of a break actually. I know I might benefit from it, and seeing as how Alpha isn't posting that much, maybe she does too. Then again, who knows?

Actually, on second thought, I'm not even sure what we should go to get back some interest in this. Maybe some of us taking a break would be a good idea since we already tried the new RP thing multiple times. And that failed. Heck, I fear that even taking a break could result in some of us forgetting this even exists.

Back
Top Bottom