1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Discussion in 'Forum Roleplay' started by AlphaEspeon, Feb 21, 2019.

1. SsnakeeTheDragon

SsnakeeTheDragon Brain of Cthulhu

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 20, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 20, 2019 ---
    Hey Murph, I was wondering if you would be interested in joining a roleplay I made?

2. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

Not entirely sure actually. Checked it out a bit though.

3. SsnakeeTheDragon

Cool

4. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

TBH I plan on staying out of the fight since I don't really feel like it. Which leaves me pretty much nothing else to do since I'm not in many other RPs.

5. SsnakeeTheDragon

Plain fighting not your style?

6. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

Nah, I'm just not that interested in that particular fight.

7. SsnakeeTheDragon

Ok

8. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

So, does anyone know who all is taking a break? Asides from Bubby, obviously.

9. SsnakeeTheDragon

I think that may be it. Everyone has been greatly influenced by it though, and, suprise suprise, having a million characters means taking a break will make a big difference on everyone since they are all interacting with them.

10. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

Ping me when the battle at the Base is over I guess. Also could we maybe keep things balanced instead of going too far in the Sci-fi direction please? Thanks.

11. AlphaEspeon

AlphaEspeon Skeletron Prime

I really don't know what to do right now. I'm not entirely sure I want to be part of this event

12. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

My feelings exactly.

Also, reasoning for my previous post; personal preference pretty much. That's it, I just prefer modern or more classic styles as opposed to futuristic approaches with robots and such.

13. SsnakeeTheDragon

What robots? The characters? Idk what else you mean

14. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

He said 'and such'. meaning other sci-fi stuff like the space pirates, and probably tech things like F-Stop.

15. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

IDK actually. Maybe I'm just not in the mood for Sci-fi stuff right now.

16. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

17. Foraging Slime

Foraging Slime Eater of Worlds

I wish it wasnt but im not going to waste my time attacking fake bases

18. SsnakeeTheDragon

Oof.

19. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

So, uh... I won't have internet on my laptop at school until September 2nd. So yeah, if I'm inactive that's partially why.

20. AlphaEspeon

AlphaEspeon Skeletron Prime

Rip. I was walking to the elementary school where I live and my screen broke