• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Murphmario

Retinazer
TBH I plan on staying out of the fight since I don't really feel like it. Which leaves me pretty much nothing else to do since I'm not in many other RPs.

I think that may be it. Everyone has been greatly influenced by it though, and, suprise suprise, having a million characters means taking a break will make a big difference on everyone since they are all interacting with them.

Murphmario

Retinazer
Ping me when the battle at the Base is over I guess. Also could we maybe keep things balanced instead of going too far in the Sci-fi direction please? Thanks.

Murphmario

Retinazer
I really don't know what to do right now. I'm not entirely sure I want to be part of this event
My feelings exactly.

Also, reasoning for my previous post; personal preference pretty much. That's it, I just prefer modern or more classic styles as opposed to futuristic approaches with robots and such.

Top Bottom