• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Murphmario

Retinazer
Hmm. Fair enough.

Also TBH it might be fine consisering she hasn't used that ability in forever. In terms of qhere you could start out... maybe also sailing to the island on a different boat?

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
I think there was one that was put into N.E.G.I.S., but definitely not up to date, especially not one involving the Alphan Dimension.

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
Yeah, but the only thing you can really do right now is go to the island. You can't really participate in CabnvpR, given I don't think you would know about that. Plus, the creator is a bit AFK

Top Bottom