OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Now would be a perfect time for me to do something I've been meaning to do, and I'm not sure how I'd do it. I'm not gonna reveal what it is, but Halt already knows what I mean.
oh you and halt also have a sooper sekret GM club?
@Animus Viral what do we do about this? we already have our own. is it acceptable for there to be 2 GM clubs?

I suppose I should explain why.
Lavin, she's lost so much of why I loved her, just so I could stay relevant, and I just couldn't love her anymore. I know no one else could play her properly either, but I didn't want to play someone I could no longer love. She will still show up in other RPs, although it's quite unlikely you'll see her again unless I choose to have her back in this RP. (I have ways I could do that.)

[doublepost=1552776587,1552776161][/doublepost]And if you're wondering about Def's lines, this is the explanation.

Last edited:
again: i gave up dart for anyone to use due to the pressing matter at hand (ffs, can you people PLEASE hold off on all getting injured at once?) and me being unable to satisfy ever character's medical need due to IRL issues. i only gave bubby the controller for Dart. Dart is still my character.

How about we come up with the excuse that the Dart we see here is a clone and not the actual Dart. That would explain his behavior.

How about we come up with the excuse that the Dart we see here is a clone and not the actual Dart. That would explain his behavior.
would also explain the different text color.
Lets roll with it for now. see where this leads. who wants even more entech bull:red: to put up with?

Screw that, let's just say Bubby accidentally mixed the transformation with the effects of the Love Potion when her spell backfired and now Dart's head over heals for Newton, but it'll wear off.

Screw that, let's just say Bubby accidentally mixed the transformation with the effects of the Love Potion when her spell backfired and now Dart's head over heals for Newton, but it'll wear off.
ok that works better i suppose. less entech bull:red: to put up with.

Place your bets, because 50/50 chance for another event, but this time, it's not by the Master, but something else... Plus I'm too lazy to read these pages.

Well, nothing really important has happened since Lavin died, and Def is currently out of the game till either in game morning or irl morning depending on how much goes by during the irl night.
Ok, maybe another case of character mutations did happen because of Bubby.

Back
Top Bottom