OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

also foraging caused or at least tried to cause global warming so everyone wants to stop it which is why a :red:ton of water was dumped on it.

Anyways, my fire elemental is going to have many language problems with foraging, because I chose the fire elemental to be japanese. So let's see how foraging deals with it when I remove the english dub from the fire elemental.

Ok, guys, I am so sorry first off, because I don't know here to ask where everyone can read it. (This isn't to do with the RP).

I really want to make some rps myself, but whenever I do, I can only get 2 or 3 people,yet I see many others succeed.

Am I doing something wrong? Are people too invested in others and I'm too late to the party?

Are the themes bad? Idk. Anyone could supply answer would be very appreciated.

For why I don't or do join RPs:
Do:
1. Boredom, since I have nothing else to do with my life because I'm one of those people
2. Interaction, this is what I usually do with characters, what if they were here, what if they were at some point in the past, etc. It's a way of creating alternate beings.
3. Theme, some times I just like the theme or don't. Most themes I can roll with given the amount of characters I make.
4. Early, when I see a new RP, I usually try to get in it first to kinda get an anchor into it, so I can have someway of telling what is going on or whatever I need.

Don't:
1. Pre-Existing lore. Some stuff would just conflict with my characters and just would make playing though it not fun overall. Though I can easily change it by using a different character.
2. Lack of explanation, usually this is when I just have no idea what is happening.

(Oh boi a very large reason.)
3. Continuation, I wonder if this is even a surprise to any of you, but I have a somewhat complete timeline of all my characters. (Because I'm one of those lore guys who go crazy about it.) I usually dislike using characters that I have used before without some sort of context (Reason why you don't see multiple versions of the first Teridax(Note I said first, not Makuta nor Glitched) here and there.) And if a certain roleplay takes place before or after another, it becomes weird. (Reason why with the OfficalEyeOfCthulhu's RPs, I didn't reuse Lobotomite Continuation and instead went with Traps.) There are the rare case where an RP doesn't even start, which I then make the exception to reuse characters. Also, if you want to use me using Smash Ultimate to get all my characters except for certain villain characters, all of them has some reason that they appear there. Usually involving dimensional shenanigans (Like Blade) but eh. It actually didn't conflict with any of my pre-existing lore so yay for me.

4. Self Insertion, usually this is where you play as yourself. This was the main case with Random Forum Fights, and I basically got tired of being myself. (Wow, never thought I'd say that.)

5. Too late, usually, as this is the case with most Discord RPs, I just pop in and have no clue what is happening which basically causes me to just nope out of there.

Not sure if that helps, but eh.

I personally like to have some idea of how the RP itself goes before I join and sometimes that means I have to wait even after the IC thread is up but if I'm interested enough in an RP and it doesn't seem to be getting enough people I might also join because of that.

Just a reminder: I think we may have to pause RP soon due to the message up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

I hope they fix the typing bug. Idk if it is just on mobile but it is annoying.

Basically whenever I retype something or edit something I was writing it has a change of deleting random stuff and throwing the cursor somewhere random.
E.g. I'll do it here:
This is goito be ped.

That said "this is going to be retyped", and all I retyped was "is".

I hope they fix the typing bug. Idk if it is just on mobile but it is annoying.

Basically whenever I retype something or edit something I was writing it has a change of deleting random stuff and throwing the cursor somewhere random.
E.g. I'll do it here:
This is goito be ped.

That said "this is going to be retyped", and all I retyped was "is".
Did you press the 'insert' button?

Back
Top Bottom