OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

I apologize for that then. It's a part of my personality of being cynical thanks to previous events before this. 'Felt orb' to name one event.

Plus the 'reinventing' part probably was the thing that ticked me off.

So let's see who's here in Calamity.

Me, obviously, with characters ranging from people sleeping to inventing.
Murphmario, still active-ish in Calamity, talking to Chir
Alpha, still active in Calamity, character currently putting stuff in their room
Defure, still active, having Chir talking to Murph.

That's about all that's active right now. Four people. Great. And about the only people who have responded to the IC in the last few days and pages.

As for everyone else who has responded recently. "Recently" being subjective.
Bubby can't come on because technical issues.
Diamond is... IDK. His character is awake, but not responding.
Ssnakee is being forkbombed with RPs, plus running Aftermath, though not sure how well that's going.
Foraging hasn't responded much ever since the fire event.
IDK about Orifan1, but hasn't responded much to the IC.

So in conclusion, lots of people either inactive or unable to come on, while about only four people are actively here. And even 'actively' is subjective.

Orifan1 might've gotten bored and/or is dealing with things in his personal life. And again, there's the theory I made about Diamond.

Doesn't solve the only being four people here.

Also basically I am taking the place of Bubby in terms of characters until she gets back.

Also about the only person here with many other RP events going in the background while the main RP(Since everyone is at base with a few exceptions, all of which being my characters for all I know.) is going.

True. Again, we need better ways of possible recruitment for the successor.

Also I want to possibly somehow experiment with some of Murph's form again in the next RP, but I don't know how I'd do that, considering I want that Murph to be a seperate character from CA!Murph.

What's a spark double?

Also, in terms of the clones:
1. They're actual biological clones, not robots.
2. They don't have a mind of their own, most of the time.
3. Doesn't really go well with what I was planning in terms of Murph's story in the new RP.

Spark double is a reference to a certain spell that my character for the remake has.

2. Transplant a brain or something. A spirit gets in there or something, so they look like Murph, but their mind isn't. Have a mind control device but gains sentience or something.

Given the state of things, since not much with Neo for some reason, CA is currently just at weird impasses, IDK about freeform, Aftermath being about the only running RP, should I frick the original release date for the remake RP and release it now or should I still keep going with that date? Three votes for fricking the original date, then I'll frick the date and release the RP early. It should be explicitly a vote, like saying 'I vote for [insert something]' if you decide to vote for it, otherwise I'm going to assume you're just expressing your opinion and whatnot.

I'd say effin' hell the current date. Oh, and one more thing - small groups probably would be far more successful afaio (as far as I observed), so if we gave a playerlimit a try, I'm completely in.
(Player limit works like only x number of TCF people are allowed in the RP.)

Last edited:
Reiteration of Murph's question to which he posted in Aftermath instead of CA.
What would that limit be?
Also, we could try to alternate player availability somehow in the RP.
Also, comment about alternate player availability, define 'somehow', since somehow doesn't tell me how in the slightest, despite having the word 'how' in it.

I did? Oops, my fault for not seeing the thread title.

Anyways, essentially like people take turns being active in the RP, thus there being less people at specific times. The way I explained it is probably a bad idea though.

Well, I think the hard cap of four to seven people could just work as fine (with some rule of "first are in" at first. You may also think about quality of character sheet if you think it'll work instead. Or generally behaviour in other RPs.)

Back
Top Bottom