OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

TBH I'm a bit sad that this is going to go. Maybe it might be better that way though, with more actually meaningful events.

Also might make a music list for the locations and events from Terraria, and possibly the ones from Calamity and Thorium as well if those are ever going to take part. I'll try and keep it mostly to modded Terraria music.

Yeah, I had some great moments here. Also annoying, but yeah, still sad. But I guess it's time to begin again. To start fresh, new, have a new beginning. Other words to describe it.

Mistakes were made, but we can learn from them. And that's my hope for the new RP.

Though, I'm going to partly revive Calamity when its anniversary comes around, since, I have a present for the characters for it.

Well, you're not going to get a sneak peek at it. But each of the presents would relate to each character, though, some would be different in terms of effects. If that even makes sense which it's probably not.

Characters who leave the RP, as in they physically leave, will simply have their present at the doorstep of their room. If they have none, then at their closest place of residence. If they have none, it will be placed on the kitchen table in the base if they are close to it. That's my way of solving the missing person problem if it occurs. I'm not making presents for characters who aren't mains in my own terms. Ssnakee and H bot fulfill being mains, while the Emperor Tarr thing Bubby had once won't since it's a fusion, and Kirby or clones of characters(example being Murph Clones) or evilized/alternate versions of characters who don't stand out much (example being Corruption Murph that was focused on conquest or something vague, IDK, during the about only blood moon we ever had) doesn't really get one since not much time in the spotlight or could be defeated outright because villain or because they aren't an 'ally' to the RPers or in the case of clones, I don't want duplication.

I think that's fair enough for the clones, and Kirby probably already gets enough presents in Dream Land anyways due to saving it countless times. Maybe someone could deliver the presents somehow to the characters that left.

Well, the main reason why I used the put on the doorstep method is because some characters, using Lavin reborn as example, aren't present or their location is unknown, so I wouldn't know where to start to deliver presents. However, characters who specifically move to another RP that is on this forum, using Beta going from CA to Stories of Raelm and back as an example, I can easily deliver them like that, since it is two former members of the Master's Forces making the presents anyways, therefore I could simply explain it by saying dimensional/universal/multiversal travel through the devices that I have established before, like a different, Master Forces faction version of Ex-PO's portal.

Congrats. Since three people have voted, being literally only Ssnakee, Halt, and Orifan1, you get the CA successor today!

Now silence while I get it from my txt file.

There's the freaking successor for you.

Random idea if something like this ever happens again: maybe for, say, an entire month, only one person would be allowed yo do major events. Who does the events would change the next month. That way everyone gets a chance at doing something.

Could work in my opinion, though add the 'pass' option for the person who gets the month so people don't feel completely obligated to do that, to help in case of IRL stuff or if they don't really feel like it. Also, yeah, most people have already left.

Well, I guess I'm still perkin' around. Probably not going to revive CA, but might as well tell something:
This RP takes the palm of being around the CoPKMN age of death. 11 months, or a bit less.

Secondly - yeah, I moved most of my RPing back to TBGs, since Pokemon RP is there. And to be honest - I have the same prejudice as Animus - maybe if the RP scene goes alive again, then I'll join back. I'll be using TCF as normal Terraria forums tho, so no worries. Also for checking stuff in there. Just like Animus.

I'm mostly on TCF for Neo right now, when it ends, not sure if I'll stay much, kinda wanna find someone else to post the dragons for me if I don't though. I currently have one person I will definitely ask if they might do it, but anyway, that's something I don't have to worry about just yet.

Not gonna lie, a large portion of the people that have joined this aren't here due to technical reasons, such as school.
Also, that does sound like a nice idea.
Although, due to me having made this RP with an overarching lore in mind, I'm somewhat afraid for in case it breaks the lore, but at this point I'm realizing that maybe the idea of having lore was a mistake.
So uh...
Maybe that can be a thing, but the person in charge of the event can tell me about it beforehand so that I can make sure it doesn't break lore?

Name: Lunatic Cultist (or Cultist for short)
Abilities: all in-game attacks, teleporting, ascended intelligence.
Strengths: intelligent, has a cult following.
Weaknesses: none known so far.
Appearance:

07D5D1B7-89AC-4B82-9F22-E1E61A18438D.jpeg

Personality: basically protects all of terraria from the a Celestial pillars and moon lord (contrary to popular belief, we don’t summon them we keep them at bay)

Back
Top Bottom