OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

(I really need a character with simple personality that I know and like...... because a superhero aint a good example in my view...… maybe characters from indie games.)

(ok...…. tomorrow...… hopefully I get the courage to make Burst mature again for more than a second...………… unblocked spoiler alert - Burst has died more than 10 times)

(Why are you talking like this in the OOC thread?)

Also, more wondering about people and their characters, this time Axel. Last time we saw him he was at the city (can't be bothered to look up the name) I think.

Meanwhile in the AU where the hatchling broke Slycks neck by falling on it, but it wasn't still enough to have it survive...

Meanwhile in the AU where Slyck failed to turn around, and Shine was shot fatally, before Slyck gains the mortal wounds anyway from shotgun...

Meanwhile in the AU where Slyck miraculously survived and Shine had no luck (to above AU)...

Meanwhile in the AU where Burst caught the hatchling, but Slyck died from fall...

Meanwhile in the AU where Shine was the one to splat and die in hell...

Meanwhile in the AU where I actually got GLaDOS to help.

Meanwhile in the AU where I got Velika to help the group.

Meanwhile in the AU where no one went down the hole.

Meanwhile in the AU where hell actually got interrupted by the cavern layer and boulders stopped the fall.

Meanwhile in the AU where the ocean sprung a leak and flooded the entire underworld from the Abyss side meaning the world's core is eternally underwater.

Meanwhile in the AU where Velika made Vesuva from the very beginning of the RP.

Meanwhile in the AU where P-DON was actually around more.

Meanwhile in the AU where I grab crabs.

Meanwhile in the AU where Murphmario used Soul instead of Murph in this specific RP.

Meanwhile in the AU where the Social Groups did not get removed.

Meanwhile in the AU where CA stayed in forum games.

Meanwhile in the CU where I'm about to post stuff and call it relevant.

Meanwhile in the AU where Kyoko, Mistform, NEGIS, ICaRUS all fused together into Mega-Trax

Meanwhile in the AU where the Texas fire never happened.

Meanwhile in the AU where someone replaces Alpha as the creator of CA.

Meanwhile in the AU where where where.

Meanwhile in the AU of randomness:
"Yes, I know who you are."

>"then what"

"Then what are you doing?"

>"wandering"

"Wandering? No, I was sent here by my master."

>"excuse me?"

"Excuse me? Oh no, he has given instructions on how to get here."

>Help

For your context, that's the exact(And I'm serious) result of what happened in a RPG known as AI Dungeon.
The > signify my posts.

Meanwhile in the AU where everyone did not have to worry about timezones.

Meanwhile in the AU's AU where this was initially based on Minecraft instead of Terraria

Moving on from the AU stuff for a bit, I sorta feel like having Murph do his own thing and not having to wait for Alpha's response would be pretty useful. Could also possibly help Alpha out too since there would probably be more character interaction potential with other characters that aren't Murph.

OOOK...…………………..

Meanwhile in the AU where Beetle hatched as a shiny...…. (Enough jokes and more resuming when everyone awakes)

Back
Top Bottom