OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

(I could but...…. well...…….. everyone isn't online yet.... so we might need to wait for a hour or two...………. since I am not great with explaining)

Well, it's morning, Lavin found a couple eggs before the night started, just brought them to the group at start of sunrise since no one came to get them and went to sleep as the others are waking up. That's about it, I think.

Hmm.

Also, I wonder if the group will stumble upon Murph or his house on accident, or it if becomes the other way around. Also, is it fine if I connect your void to Hollow Knight's void Chir?

I'm just gonna make that a no since it's probably too different from your void and I'm too lazy to bring up the Hollow Knight lore.

Since boredom, I'm going to continue the AU thing.

Meanwhile in an AU where this is still active.

Meanwhile in an AU where I did not attempt the revival of the RP.

Meanwhile in an AU where NT came before CA.

Meanwhile in an AU where Murph did not use Murph.

Meanwhile in an AU where Bubby and I were switched roles in terms of characters.

Meanwhile in an AU where I noticed Bubby was active yesterday according to youtube on a JSaB's video, and wait a minute...

Meanwhile in an AU where the Master Storyline actually got the attention that would be needed to finish it.

Meanwhile in an AU where Teridax was not cast away from the RP in the beginning

Meanwhile in an AU where Fire Emblem characters replaced Old World characters.

Meanwhile in an AU where Defure was a true villain all along.

Meanwhile in an AU there were only seven trials.

Meanwhile in an AU where the trials were a trap to revive Giratina all along.

Meanwhile in an AU where Blyeth was a mii swordfighter, and Cuphead was DLC 5.

Meanwhile in an AU where Rescue Team DX was PMD5.

Meanwhile in an AU where Shine made more remarks like Luigi in A Totally Legit Speedrun of Luigi's Mansion.

Eldgar Ω said:
Meanwhile in an AU where Fire Emblem characters replaced Old World characters.
Not sure that's possible m8. But hey, that's why AUs exist I guess.

Meanwhile in an AU where AUs are AUs of other AUs but with a secondary AU coexisting.

Meanwhile in an AU where Bill was a cheapskate death character.

Meanwhile in an AU where Shine was a Piplup.

Meanwhile in an AU where Burst actually was all bite, no bark.

Back
Top Bottom