OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

It's had multiple floors since the start of tha base because it wouldn't be so tall if it was one floor.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, for the first time ever, a bossfight that defure (probably) gets to see the end of!

And that’s the last of Code. You guys totally will not be fighting him on these forums ever again and he totally won’t be pulling an Omega Zero in Ghoul labyrinths. Totally.

Well, for your information:

Bill is in the same factility, where Thartler was working, turned n' betrayed by humans working there, and that exploded. Thankfully, there'll be some logs, too. So well, a backstory will be further revealed.

Well, for your information:

Bill is in the same factility, where Thartler was working, turned n' betrayed by humans working there, and that exploded. Thankfully, there'll be some logs, too. So well, a backstory will be further revealed.
Ok thartler’s backstory kind of confuses me so far. Maybe it’s because your writing style is hard for me to read, but I feel like I missed something

I dumb, please explain like im low iq

The past of Thartler? As far as anyone could know, he was just the captor and the dissector of the dragons, with a rank of Commando (which meant he was more trained than others, as well as having the military-grade armor.) However, it all changed when Defure knocked him into a tube with DNA. Strangely, it didn't lose functionality, but due to excessive bombardment of every single part of his body, he became both female and Latias. that's when his assistant shot him, and made them realize that somehow they have a tail (thus fainting).

Well, true motives of why he was a dragon-captor aren't known, but somebody could assume it was will to get higher and higher into the ladder of the organisation.

((Well, this is just the part, where he got slowly introduced, with all the personality, job and appearance to come slowly.))

The past of Thartler? As far as anyone could know, he was just the captor and the dissector of the dragons, with a rank of Commando (which meant he was more trained than others, as well as having the military-grade armor.) However, it all changed when Defure knocked him into a tube with DNA. Strangely, it didn't lose functionality, but due to excessive bombardment of every single part of his body, he became both female and Latias. that's when his assistant shot him, and made them realize that somehow they have a tail (thus fainting).

Well, true motives of why he was a dragon-captor aren't known, but somebody could assume it was will to get higher and higher into the ladder of the organisation.

((Well, this is just the part, where he got slowly introduced, with all the personality, job and appearance to come slowly.))
Ok I understand it now. Thanks.

Once a fierce warrior in Yharim's Army, he fought with endurance like no other, but was felled under a thousand swords. From his death, he was sent into the Underworld, to burn and rot. After an unknown amount of time, he was freed from the cruel hell, only to be trapped within Yharim's trap for the Archmage of Ice, Permafrost. And then, his corpse was buried under ice and snow, buried alive. The hellfire that he suffered through came back, causing tremendous pain, being trapped within ice, and being burned on the inside. The ice began to suffocate him, crush him, slice him, and the heat from the flames rotted everything he was, and sustained the diseases he had. A vial he found refused to let him die, resulting in him being doomed to pain... And so... Until those who will shatter his prison come, he will stay Buried Alive.

Lore of Buried Alive, and if you know who he was based off of, you win a cookie.

Is he based off of that one Pokémon creepypasta where you fight him, and if you win, your game crashes, while if you lose, you get buried alive?

Back
Top Bottom