OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

oh holy :red: i got the location wrong
pretend i sent the fezinator to the kronia relay instead of the larunda relay.

yea but in your metacharacter's action he said it was just like pokemon legends
i think

hang on im going to go reread it i think i misread it.
[doublepost=1553205964,1553205896][/doublepost]ok sorry, what happened in chronicles of pokemon?
[doublepost=1553206194][/doublepost]
upload_2019-3-21_17-23-58.png
also, mark the clock @Animus Viral.

I now have two things I feel I might end up using a good bit in the near future. Windows XP startup and shutdown sounds.

yea but in your metacharacter's action he said it was just like pokemon legends
i think

hang on im going to go reread it i think i misread it.
[doublepost=1553205964,1553205896][/doublepost]ok sorry, what happened in chronicles of pokemon?
[doublepost=1553206194][/doublepost]View attachment 218393 also, mark the clock @Animus Viral.
Pretty much everyone turned into the Pokemon, went into wilderness, some died, some were evil and killed the ones that died, some were taking the good side... then there was a big boom alas the bad ending, then four earths were created, more deaths, more evil people, more transformations, and more good people being created...
There were also three or four ships. I don't know exactly if I could count the one at the end, if it worked, as fifth, though, because then the roleplay died.

http://tbgforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=3235 - this is a link. We didn't even have a proper OOC at this time, but we had a chat at that time.

Last edited:
Since I can no longer play a vulgar character without going vulgar myself, I give up the controller for Dart

Back
Top Bottom