OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

I wouldn't call it a ``prominent`` theme...…… the only character that's latex is Burst.... and besides...…. he doesn't carry latex traits at all (except the transfur but he never does it nowadays) and if you cannot stand it........ this RP isn't for you and you can avoid Burst's group or ignore him entirely...…….

-insert Pyrausta since he aint latex but plantera masked human-

I was gonna name it (the AI) Francis and it would misfire and mess up constantly or cause the tank engine to bust open and other bad things as a running gag

I was gonna name it (the AI) Francis and it would misfire and mess up constantly or cause the tank engine to bust open and other bad things as a running gag
“The good thing is that everyone around you has more critical failures in combat, the bad thing is - so do you!
1582917447242.png

Well, Katie has most Fallout perks, so she's jinxed as well, if it wasn't for her luck stat negating it. Plus a little turn on and off button on her pip boy.

So Alpha said she's having issues with time and missing 4 pages every morning, so that's why she's not in this much. Hopefully things improve for her.

Alpha's male, unlike 100% of his characters, kinda wonder if there's some actual reason for that or if it's just preference. Then again *looks at my current active characters*

Back
Top Bottom