OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

If you were following the conversation, then you would be able to understand instead of saying 'wat'. I'm a bit more impatient now that I am focusing on other things, and push notifications interrupt me in the most annoying ways, like being delayed for whatever reason.

Okay, so a small rundown:
Shade, Blade, and the other three (my characters) are doing a shadow of the colossus-esque battle right now.
Murph, and Katie from what I can see, are in the fallout universe and Murph was turned into a shark thing

Last edited:
so i would like to join. i normally use my main rp character for roleplays like this, but she has endgame items, so i made a new character.
(drawing the new character took about an hour)
Foxen​
Species: Arcana
Other: Foxens Sword is called Arcanium Shard.
He is always joined by a wisp named Kristal, and he can summon an Arcane Spirit at will.
Foxen always tries to hide his wings and tail.
Can use fire magic.
Almost always silent.
Personality: shy, but caring.
Scan_20200415.png
(I know it looks a bit weird. I made the drawing by hand before finishing it in MS Paint.) (If you are reading this and you're good at pixel art, feel free to make a sprite for it.)
Not much is known about this species. It is believed they have magical powers which differ between each instance of the species. Each Arcana wields a personal weapon, often a sword the Arcana made themselves. More information will be placed here if any discoveries are made.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom