• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Bubby Aurora

The Destroyer
No.

Not 'the big cube' because that's just a description of her.

Not 'sadboi' because she is a girl.

Not 'Sabrepulse' because 1, that's the person who made her battle theme, 2, it doesn't fit.

Animus Viral

Retinazer
Welp. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Also, I want to control Providence the Profaned Goddess when the time comes because I have something planned for that battle. Very early warning, considering we aren't at Moon Lord yet.

Animus Viral

Retinazer
Going to include Dr. Creed getting here as one of effects of the Master's meddling again. At least it would kinda explain the portal.

Foraging Slime

Skeletron
:)red:!!! I missed the Kahoot in Animus' signature)

*TBH i was just trying to annoy Orfan with the whole OP titan thing, mostly because he put me in charge of a nimitz class aircraft carrier. and he wont answer my wuestion on weater or not i control the pilots after takeoff.*

Animus Viral

Retinazer

*TBH i was just trying to annoy Orfan with the whole OP titan thing, mostly because he put me in charge of a nimitz class aircraft carrier. and he wont answer my wuestion on weater or not i control the pilots after takeoff.*
NEXT friday mate. Meaning this Friday. Around 7:30.

As for that other, I really don't recommend using this RP just to vent out being annoyed.

Foraging Slime

Skeletron
Nah, it was more of a jokingly annoyed, not like an angry annoyed jsut a messing with you annoyed. in all honesty if people where actually annoyed by it i wouldn't have done it, that is why most of it affected Orfan. Also i am about to check IC so i might not respond right away

UltiDaniel

Retinazer

Wait, there was?

*Checks*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

*Gets Ninja'd*

Oh. Good.

Foraging Slime

Skeletron
Pretty much you are free to join with whatever character you want (as long as it is NOT op, we have recentlyy defeated Planterra I believe.)
*we are not really doing much right now.*

Top Bottom