OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

No.

Not 'the big cube' because that's just a description of her.

Not 'sadboi' because she is a girl.

Not 'Sabrepulse' because 1, that's the person who made her battle theme, 2, it doesn't fit.

Welp. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Also, I want to control Providence the Profaned Goddess when the time comes because I have something planned for that battle. Very early warning, considering we aren't at Moon Lord yet.

"No idea."
Newest meme I made that was just an excuse for me just to use this gif:

When Someone responds to your question with "No Idea."
1555186205188776.gif

EXCUSE ME BUT WHAT THE :red:, WHY YOU HAVE NO IDEA???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Going to include Dr. Creed getting here as one of effects of the Master's meddling again. At least it would kinda explain the portal.

:)red:!!! I missed the Kahoot in Animus' signature)

*TBH i was just trying to annoy Orfan with the whole OP titan thing, mostly because he put me in charge of a nimitz class aircraft carrier. and he wont answer my wuestion on weater or not i control the pilots after takeoff.*

*TBH i was just trying to annoy Orfan with the whole OP titan thing, mostly because he put me in charge of a nimitz class aircraft carrier. and he wont answer my wuestion on weater or not i control the pilots after takeoff.*
NEXT friday mate. Meaning this Friday. Around 7:30.

As for that other, I really don't recommend using this RP just to vent out being annoyed.

Nah, it was more of a jokingly annoyed, not like an angry annoyed jsut a messing with you annoyed. in all honesty if people where actually annoyed by it i wouldn't have done it, that is why most of it affected Orfan. Also i am about to check IC so i might not respond right away

Wait, there was?

*Checks*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

*Gets Ninja'd*

Oh. Good.

Pretty much you are free to join with whatever character you want (as long as it is NOT op, we have recentlyy defeated Planterra I believe.)
*we are not really doing much right now.*

Back
Top Bottom