OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

The memes I have might be the actual bane of UltiDaniel. Whoops.
upload_2019-4-16_20-30-53.png

Also real :red: can we stop getting impatient regarding new characters? I’m not talking about bubby I’m talking about slime. I’m not spoiling it for him, but there’s a part of the TTF2 campaign that makes his version of jack cooper conflict with TTF2’s story.

Hell, I have a slugcat OC that I wanna add to this, but I’m waiting until AFTER I beat rain world, so that I don’t accidentally cause a lore conflict

Uh, I need UltiDaniel... but not about Calamity Comic. I need him to do comic about this: Pokemon Crystal :: Szop Of You (I'm Your Fool)
(Preferably the comic about Trebonth having to fight brutes - pages 3 and/or 4, about Halt trying to find game-master after Szop (you can draw him as a Pony) leaving the GMhood, finding Mirajane (draw her as in her avatar.) and about the family situation of Babs and Avril (page 5). Oh, and the Trebonth's transformation could be comicized too.)
___
Back into topic, Bubby goes overboard, and I guess that deserve... lotta of DEATHS!

Last edited:
Btw, as biology would have it, Bubby's newest character should not exist. Reproduction does not work between two members of the same sex. This is purely based on biology btw.

Btw, as biology would have it, Bubby's newest character should not exist. Reproduction does not work between two members of the same sex. This is purely based on biology btw.

Granted, real life biology wouldn't explain the transformation potions, so yeah. There's my counter-argument.

Back
Top Bottom