OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

equipped items on my 4 characters
Program - Void energy - Mote Amp
Nosako - Guardian Nanites - Opticor Vandal -AVALI-
Axl - Amalgam Adaptation - Regulators Prime
Dart - Shape vigor - nothing

Welp. Going AFK. That could have went better. Anyways, let yourself out at any moment. I'm not closing the portal for any reason I have right now.

im gonna try something. im temporarily giving up control of my characters. my only rules for whoever decides to take them up while ive given up control is dont failrp with them, and no new relationships. and ill tell you exactly why
Program - in a mono relationship with Nosako
Nosako - in a mono relationship with Program
Dart - Asexual
Axl - also Asexual.

what in the world is shape vigor
it takes 6 hits to kill him. oh, your attack instakills supreme calamitas? you still gotta hit dart 6 times.

I'm just going to go and admit that I'm getting a bit tired of this roleplay too. Both because of how long it's been going on (since December of last year up to May of this year) and the fact that there's only three main people (me, AlphaEspeon, and Bubby. Especially Bubby.) now as opposed to the several back then. It's gotten to the point where I'm actually considering leaving this roleplay and maybe moving over to another one.

Also too lazy to do a catch-up log today.

well, the other one is just as dead, if not, more dead.

Yeah. Finding another RP on this forum or a different forum could be a pain. Calamity Adventure I already described, Raelm died before it really even took off, I pretty much got bored of Hysteria from the start TBH, RFFI dissolved into a literal definition of it's name before dying as well, and the other RPs either don't interest me or didn't get far. The sole exception being Synth 1, which hopefully will be what Raelm wasn't.

Also maybe considering starting my own freeform. Possibly on Discord since these forums aren't getting all that many active RPers, plus if it was on the forums then we'd have to deal with Calamity Adventure.

Orifan1 said:
it takes 6 hits to kill him. oh, your attack instakills supreme calamitas? you still gotta hit dart 6 times.
*Get's gatling gun with tracking projectiles.*
"In case he comes for me, I'm ready."

Well, I'm going to continue to be in this roleplay. It's my favorite roleplay and I don't want it to die out. Even if I don't interact too much, I always will be watching in some way shape or form...

... Well. It's not up to me if this dies out or not. You have to expect things to stop being relevant after some time. But I'm willing to try to keep it alive...

Time to create then.

I'd return, but, unfortunately, timing makes it so things happen basically only while I can't participate.

Back
Top Bottom