OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

I'd restart my portal event early, but I don't think anyone would have a viable reason to do that... Well, next time, I'm just going to make the elevator functional because of some reason. I can just throw one of my characters at the problem and deal with it.

Um, sorry to bug you @Murphmario, but I'd ask you something. Are you still working on that Discord RP? And can be first civilisation we meet on Synth 1 be on page 5 instead (with 2nd on pages 15-20, 3rd on 30-40 and rest every 20-30?) Since it might get boring otherwise, and I want to speed it up somehow.

My character could just mine through the elevator and land on the bottom floor without fall damage.

Also where is everyone today?

Of course you post right as I do.

For Synth 1, yeah I'm fine with that.

Also, still not 100% sure if I want to go through with the Discord roleplay. We'd need some way to get attention to it. Do have all the channels set up though, and it has a name: The Realms in Chaos

Murphmario said:
My character could just mine through the elevator and land on the bottom floor without fall damage.
You'd probably break a bunch of mechanisms that would render it completely inoperable for everyone else who can't do that.

But as a small side note, I might start to focus more on creating the game than this roleplay in the coming weeks. Especially since I also have to compose music for the areas that doesn't have any and no public domain songs can make the mood as I want it in those specific areas. Probably just going to be somewhat 8-bit music.

Of course you post right as I do.

For Synth 1, yeah I'm fine with that.

Also, still not 100% sure if I want to go through with the Discord roleplay. We'd need some way to get attention to it. Do have all the channels set up though, and it has a name: The Realms in Chaos
Okay. I guess you can do invites through Discord interest check. And I have some friends there, so I guess. Just give me an invite, okay?

speaking of the wiki, im editing Program's page (again) to include a detail.
also i added a page for Nosako.

Last edited:
I might not be on tomorrow or friday until I get out of school since my Mom might be taking away computer access from school. In all fairness, I deserved it though.

What's funny is I found a fitting theme for Vampire Alias, and it's called Lycanthropy. It's not Lycanthropy by Cardi though, try to find it. (Hint: The composer is well known for a certain song that's associated with reptiles becuase of a GD level named Dinosoar.))

Back
Top Bottom