OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

I might just make the starting realm some version of Terraria TBH since it could easily be modified and is more realistic than Minecraft.

Also there will be channels for events for when not everyone can participate. Hopefully that would solve the timezone issues.

I might just make the starting realm some version of Terraria TBH since it could easily be modified and is more realistic than Minecraft.

Also there will be channels for events for when not everyone can participate. Hopefully that would solve the timezone issues.

UftF: oke, I...Might need a bit more context as to what exactly you're planning.

Okay... but heed my tip right.

Do not spam if the Europeans aren't active when the event is there, slow down a bit when there's neither event or Europeans, and full forward when they're there (or perhaps - any important one after all)

Also, I guess that'd work too.

Murphmario said:
Also there's too many storylines that went nowhere. Particularly the Plagued Wastelands
Well, I wouldn't say it was a storyline. I used it in the earlier times in the roleplay as a source of materials and that's about it (Although I remember talking about a severed head.). Wither only used it once for that Plague Giant and... left. It was just one of those early game areas which you visit once and never come back to. Which I'm trying to avoid making nowadays, although your characters never come back, for example, some of the other universes, Concurrent Skies, etc.

And I'm not coming on Discord, for technical issues. So... well... We'll see how long this will stay relevant.

UftF: Honestly, I just want this roleplay to end with characters getting a satisfying ending, the final Calamity boss being defeated, and overall, a sense of finality.

Let's see, Yharim and Draedon aren't even released yet, Goozma would be next... and... Xeroc would be last. Not only that, the game content that has to be in between each boss... A very long time it seems.

Back
Top Bottom