OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Anyway, I will use human characters as the new idea instead of whatever other. If you saw Thartler, you know what'll be going on, but on much greater scale than one person.

Also just in case maybe we could have Synth 1 still be a thing since it's not doing too bad right now.
Yup. We need that RP (although it was originally an experiment of all-human sign-up roleplay, I have no problems for it to continue.)

To not waste new post on that, it's now a day you probably would share it, right?

Last edited:
Okay, there are characters I'm going overboard with, characters I'm planning to return from long AFK, and three characters I have had/am planning to have my characters mention but I have yet to introduce. One of which is an original species, and another of which is a hybrid species.

In a nutshell, I have a lot of work to do XD

Okay, there are characters I'm going overboard with, characters I'm planning to return from long AFK, and three characters I have had/am planning to have my characters mention but I have yet to introduce. One of which is an original species, and another of which is a hybrid species.

In a nutshell, I have a lot of work to do XD
1. Overboard is not even able to describe.
2. Return... HMM... I bet(not really) that you might be taking people from Backstage, aren't you...?
3. OH NOES. MORE CHARACTERS?

4. So do I, with my game.

*I check the Potion Lab anyways because*
"FOR THE LAST TIME ALIAS AND MURPH HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WHY ARE YOU FORCING ME TO CHECK ON HIM"
"Gees. Calm down, Fourth Wall me."
THE META.
(Shut up, I like this image.)
tumblr_proj6tE0X31tjmfdzo1_640.png

Last edited:
Yeah, I see my characters on backstage...

I r e t u r n t h e m

Also Lycan hasn't been getting any attention even though I opened a quest to go check on her

Yeah, I see my characters on backstage...

I r e t u r n t h e m

Also Lycan hasn't been getting any attention even though I opened a quest to go check on her

Why u so against the backstage?

1. Murph's character in the game has his own questline composed of 3 quests, each including boss battles. You happy?
  2. There are movie bosses. Basically, you can now fight Frankenstein's Monster. Though you can do that in other games. Also, the copyright for the character has expired, I checked, so I can use the monster.
  3. I finished a city. The architecture is underwhelming, honestly.
  4. Friend and Alias made it in as Ally and Sobri. Blue man, and a giant green monster that vores a type of wildlife called Atoms which are green orb like pixies.
  5. I have ten enemies completed. Mini SG, SGY(It's a long name, OK?), Bloodthirsty, Web Crawler, Trojan Horse, Executable(Not considering hologram hands and core as separate enemies), Face, STM, GM(no, not godmodder. I don't need that.), AFTM (I have lots of long names for enemies, geez.), and Bytes 1 and 0.
  6. Battle system tweaks so it's TDR but with more characters.

Back
Top Bottom