OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Why u so against the backstage?

1. Murph's character in the game has his own questline composed of 3 quests, each including boss battles. You happy?
  2. There are movie bosses. Basically, you can now fight Frankenstein's Monster. Though you can do that in other games. Also, the copyright for the character has expired, I checked, so I can use the monster.
  3. I finished a city. The architecture is underwhelming, honestly.
  4. Friend and Alias made it in as Ally and Sobri. Blue man, and a giant green monster that vores a type of wildlife called Atoms which are green orb like pixies.
  5. I have ten enemies completed. Mini SG, SGY(It's a long name, OK?), Bloodthirsty, Web Crawler, Trojan Horse, Executable(Not considering hologram hands and core as separate enemies), Face, STM, GM(no, not godmodder. I don't need that.), AFTM (I have lots of long names for enemies, geez.), and Bytes 1 and 0.
  6. Battle system tweaks so it's TDR but with more characters.
The way you word things makes it sound like some sort of terrible heck, not to mention the original Backstage is a literal graveyard.

Why do you still joke about Alias swallowing Atom whole? That was years ago.

The way you word things makes it sound like some sort of terrible heck, not to mention the original Backstage is a literal graveyard.

Why do you still joke about Alias swallowing Atom whole? That was years ago.
1. Eh, I'm evil. That's why it's heck.
2. The original is halloween world, though there is a graveyard in it, but the entire place isn't a graveyard.

3. That was on April 17, 2019. Not even a year.

I didn't even include that word in the game. Unless you include carnivore. But you get it. I'm not making the game full of just bull. Just placing a few gags and memorable events into the game. One of the reasons why most of the other characters didn't make it into the game. The characters that made in the game is
Murph (NPC, actually.)
Ally
Sobri
Executable
Binary (Code)
Aurora Shadowlight

That's about it. The character that are on the fence is just one:
Nameless (The mechanics and debuff made for her seems to OP, considering her lose mechanic being weird.)

I know is not just bull

Also can you show us a teaser of the game? Or what you've made of it? I'd love to see what you've done so far

It's a game that I refer here as "The Project", though that's not its actual name.
Also, I haven't really made a teaser, so... Uh... Here's Nameless's debuff.
Nameless stuff.png

??? said:
I will remember.
I won't forget.
Shadow Man said:
You seem really lost. But worry! I'll tell you what you need to know!

Behold. The tutorial area. Well, I'll help you with all you need right here to get back onto your feet!

Here we are! Your first battle!
You see that screen there? This is your actions!

Attack does what is right there.
Charge charges your EP, which is then used for skills and abilities.
Skills can do a bunch of stuff, that I can't list right now... Mainly because of how much there are.
And Items allows you to use Items.

Just try them out!

Ouch! You did it! You did damage to me! By the way, some opponents have higher power, so if you're weak, most of your attack won't do anything to them.
A.R.E. said:
"I guess you want me to just move out of the way.

But I can't do that.

The world doesn't allow you to just get a free pass. This isn't your territory. It's my home. I'm not letting you past."
(I just realized her initials of her name spells 'ARE'. Oof. Didn't realize that before now.)

Well... I'm here, and really haven't posted much. Seems people are waiting to have the wormhole potion to register and everyone realize that you are with everyone else. Otherwise, I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom