OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Nah, I'm gonna ask for one. Maybe I'll get one for my bird day, either that or for Christmas. I know my mom is looking into getting one for cheap, but I also want a PlayStation4 and PSVR so mom's looking into those too. If I get a PlayStation for my bird day, rest in pikachu. (A bird day is a birthday.)

I've got an idea for a reusable event. Every night(Or whatever you are doing, mining, dungeon crawling, lab exploring, whatever), you can go on a fighting spree against mobs, these come in three difficulties

Stroll - Easy mode because just taking a stroll and get the heck out of there.
Investigation/Practice - Normal/Medium, investigating for whatever you want, or just training against the mobs.
Extermination - Hard, you could have these end with a boss battle every now and then.

It's just an idea that I came up with after seeing a game mechanic like that. It would probably not work at all, given how events don't work that well here anyways, as seen with the Mechanization, but decided to throw this out there anyways.

TBH I think at this point things aren't going so well for Calamity or any of the RPs that were meant to replace it. Calamityhas only about five major people left, two are flat-out dead, The Underworld isn't doing that great, and TRiC is facing a problem Calamity also faced (people ignoring other people in different time zones. Except this time it happened to me and Alpha ironically enough). Yeah, not sure what to do at this point.

I would invite some friends from DA but they're more used to JSaB-themed DA reply script role plays, and even if this is free form they'd probably get bored, plus they likely wouldn't wanna sign up for an account for a forum for a game they probably have never heard of.

Yeah.

BTW will probably have Murph interact with Alpha after he's done with Bubby's event. Feel bad for what happened on the Discord Server even though I was affected too.

The Spirit of Young May
Theme:
The sorrowful spirit of a girl who was lonely and never loved
Only cared for by three people
Felt she was a burden
Ended her life
Happiness is hers

Attachments

• 57594F4E-973A-453B-849B-52F5A17DAE8E.png
    57594F4E-973A-453B-849B-52F5A17DAE8E.png
    150.2 KB · Views: 66
"Yet love is something that can't be forced.
Only when both sides are intertwined,
only when both are willing,
will they feel truly happy.
But when one betrays another
then both shall be exempt from it
for either an cold iron heart unwilling to budge
or a sender who did not deliver
they all will suffer in the end."

I wonder if you know where the passage came from. The little description reminded me of this and I decided to search for this passage.

Back
Top Bottom