OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Also, uh... what now? Would like an event that involves everyone.

And this could maybe use some more people too, since Bubby's gone for now. Any idea on how we could do that?

Invite quota

Perhaps we have everyone invite a friend to join?
[doublepost=1566246460,1566246438][/doublepost]I would very much like an event involving both my characters
[doublepost=1566246495][/doublepost]You are right. We need to make it more beginner friendly ... Somehow

Alright, I'm actually not sure how to respond to Jack's question.

Edit: Also actually considering taking somewhat of a break from this since I've been getting less interested in this, or at least less interested in the events that are currently happening.

"But this is our home tho."

"Wait, the base moved before, maybe we can find whatever it is and get it to move us away!"

"Ok."

"We fight."

"But I'm so sleepy."

"But some people are sleeping..."

"Can we hijack them?"

"You got a better solution?"

"Why should we go?"

"Who are they?"

"What are titans?"

"We should summon an event, and have the event fight against the titans."

Just a thought: maybe we should possibly go back to Terraria/Calamity progression soon. Also gonna be honest, for whatever reason I don't like Animus' events all that much.

What events has animus run again?
[doublepost=1566258717,1566258636][/doublepost]I like running events, but I am not sure if anyone likes them and I have never run an event involving more than 3 people that people didn't just ignore. Remember the alien invasion I tried then people just ignored it?

SsnakeeTheDragon said:
]I like running events, but I am not sure if anyone likes them and I have never run an event involving more than 3 people that people didn't just ignore. Remember the alien invasion I tried then people just ignored it?
Same thing happened with my F-Stop event.

Back
Top Bottom