OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Hey, do you want to have your space pirates and my army attack the titans? Because the space pirates won't like the titans that are coming from space taking up their territory, and my army can be there because General and Second.

The base will immediately be on high alert and begin dispatching vehicles, and the elevator will be unlocked. Go through to the elevator and get on one of the vehicles of the Shadows. It will bring your robot to the RPer's base when dispatched, therefore closer to your ship.

Oh yeah. Once this is over we should find a way to make it easier for others to join in. And also get more activity in the RP Forum.

Untitled23.png

So, uh... any other ideas on how to get some interest back into this as well as the RP forums in general?

Also Bubby doesn't know when she'll come back, asides from "when I get interested again".

We need to introduce more people, and make it a better environment to increase amount of people interested. Perhaps the first step is everyone putting the roleplays in their signatures

Hmm.

I wish more has gone on that it has. And I have no clue on how to get RPing back to the popularity of it during the times of Social Groups.

Back
Top Bottom