OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Screenshot 2020-10-24 121107.png

Me right now

Well, because I prefer giving a description before adding a character, here's my next character:
Name: Lemon
Species: Digi Wisp
Appearance:
IMG_20201101_165952.jpg
(The green is a cloak)
Personality: Silent, prefers getting straight to the point.
Equipment: A bunch of Bone Throwing Knives.
Abilities: Unknown.
Strengths: Surprisingly good aiming skills.
Weaknesses: If she runs out of throwing knives, she's completely defenseless until she gets more.
Other: She knows Olive.
Text color: #e0e94f

So, it's fine to just have a character show up in the IC without any kind of description? In which case, where are everyone's characters?

Really the only rule is having characters or elements that are completely absurd, such as a world nuke or some character that instantly mind controls others or something crazy, aren't allowed, and if people try having them, we can pretty much elect to ignore or eject them from the rp through our own means.

While my characters are scattered all over the place, since I'm about the only one who control multiple locations, most of the characters of the other roleplayers are at a location known as the Base. The base is south of a crater where a complex used to exist before it blew up, south of Vesuva. The Base is also south west of Zayin, while it is south east of Codspeace. East of the Base is the Ocean Base. Due to the nature of the revival, and me being the original creator of Vesuva, Zayin, and Codspeace, I currently control the majority of these locations, as well as most of the north considering the former Novaya and the Plagued Wastelands. So basically I have the north of the base.

That being said, if you wanted to make a location, make it somewhere south, please, to avoid conflicting with all of the locations already existing north of the Base.

Either ways, see you, it's 12 AM for me, 0 in military time, so Imma have to get off soon.

Not really map, but there are a lot of rooms.
There are basically dorms, the Arc, the kitchen, dynamo, cryostorage, storage, roxy's garage and other maybe secret rooms or rooms I don't have time to list. There are more, I just don't have time to list them.

I'd try again with this but considering the group's a tad dispersed or inactive atm, doubtful on this coming around again lol

Back
Top Bottom