• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((My guess is that her body temperature is still hot from that form and it's trying to cool off.))
((Also Murph turned on the fan and cool air so that should help not waste as much water in Alpha's body.))

(Wait....But...Wouldn't the phrase: "Sweating an ocean." make more sense than: "Sweating buckets." Due to the fact that buckets are the things that one would use to hold the substance that is being sweated, while an ocean is essentially a very large amount of water?)

(Wait....But...Wouldn't the phrase: "Sweating an ocean." make more sense than: "Sweating buckets." Due to the fact that buckets are the things that one would use to hold the substance that is being sweated, while an ocean is essentially a very large amount of water?)
(You going to be in quite a disappointment.)

(Whaydat?)
upload_2019-5-17_9-18-45.png

"Oh poison. First lint thingy full, then Bubby laughing crying oceans, now Alpha sweating lakes. Gia help me please."

*I feel Alpha's forehead* She does have a fever, but it isn't bad. She just has some weird form of mana sickness. I would advise her not to absorb anything into her mana for a while.

"Ah. Well that's good at least. Yeah, she absorbed Ice, Lightning, and Lava. I think she deserves a break."
"Also, would it be fine to raise the temperature back up a bit?"

Back
Top Bottom