• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We walk into a stony area. It seems to be like an above-ground cave, but you can only find those in Minecraft

"Du space out. Stop. Hear me!!"

We walk into a stony area. It seems to be like an above-ground cave, but you can only find those in Minecraft

"Du space out. Stop. Hear me!!"
At this point, Teridax's obsession with this room bordered on creepy, and reflected poorly on his overall personality. It's possible that this is why no one likes him.

E"You will-"

"Understand when it's over? We know, Xir."

[doublepost=1558111088,1558110815][/doublepost]
At this point, Teridax's obsession with this room bordered on creepy, and reflected poorly on his overall personality. It's possible that this is why no one likes him.
I start to look a little worried.

"Du oki?"

I start to look a little worried.

"Du oki?"
Wow, yes, this room. What a beautiful room. What a gorgeous, gorgeous room. Thank goodness Teridax was here. Life without having experienced this room was now too horrible even to consider.
(I'm just going to have him admiring the laundry room anytime I'm idle. Both as a running gag and a way to explain when I'm AFK. I'm not going right now though. Prepare the creepiness meter.)

Wow, yes, this room. What a beautiful room. What a gorgeous, gorgeous room. Thank goodness Teridax was here. Life without having experienced this room was now too horrible even to consider.
(I'm just going to have him admiring the laundry room anytime I'm idle. Both as a running gag and a way to explain when I'm AFK. I'm not going right now though. Prepare the creepiness meter.)

(Creepiness meter: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII)

And here it was, the laundry room. What a room, Teridax thought to himself. What a room, what a room, what a room. This is what Teridax thought. What a room. What a room, what a room. What a room. Vava voom. What a room.

Yeeesss, really, really worth it being here in the room. A room so utterly captivating that even though all your co-workers and friends have mysteriously vanished because of some sort of Deadline needed to be halted, here Teridax sit looking at these machines and some chairs. Really worth it.

Yeeesss, really, really worth it being here in the room. A room so utterly captivating that even though all your co-workers and friends have mysteriously vanished because of some sort of Deadline needed to be halted, here Teridax sit looking at these machines and some chairs. Really worth it.

(Creepiness meter: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII)

(UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

*Looks around*
It's a very pleasant place.
I open my eyes.

"DU OKI!?"

"You were glossing over the laundry room for hours. AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN START TO CLEAN OUT THE LINT!"
*Notices Bubby is on the ground*
"Uh... is she alright?"

"But I did."

The room. Was shiny. Grand even. So grand that Teridax kept this running gag going.

(Teridax: You're gonna not like this. Trust me. What you're seeing now is just my base form.)

(*BOOM*)

(Teridax: This, is creepy. And THIS-)

(*BOOM*)

(Teridax: -Is what you call creepy, but even more creepy.....Or, you could just call this being much more creepy.)

(Me: *Sounds of being creeped out, yet understanding what was just said.*)

(My doubt: Hmm...My my, what a small amount of creep. You only became slightly more creepier, so what?)

(Teridax: *Smiles*)

(Teridax: *Hunches over* AND THIS...….)

(Teridax: IS TO GO.....EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!!)

(Teridax: *Starts to increase in Creep*)

(Creepiness meter: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII)

(Creepiness meter:
IIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
)

(Creepiness meter:
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
)

(Creepiness meter:
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
)

Back
Top Bottom