• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At first you can't, but your eyes begin to shift, allowing you to see through the murky liquid. You do indeed have a fin.

"Interesting. Well, I might as well see what's in this lake since walking's out of the question."
*Dives back into the liquid shadow*

Various Moonlightning make way for you. There's onyx, shadowstone... And what looks like a soul. It's black and has no glow.

You obtain Soul of Smite!

"That is a very powerful object. Remember the magic that rivals that of the Predictors? It's one of the things you need to use that magic. However, before the Moon Lord is slain, their only use is as a nerfed totem of undying. Only one can be absorbed at a time, and it has a low chance to disperse itself and prevent you from dying from otherwise lethal damage as a result. Using one for that purpose requires extreme luck."

"Be warned, while Moonlightning are not hostile to humans, they are hostile to each other."

You see some Moonlightning fighting. Being currently part Moonlightning, you get the urge to kill them all.

"Be careful, you don't want to accidentally absorb a Soul of Spite."

"Also, you can go on land. Being a black geometrical humanoid won't stop you from returning home, but it's best you returned at night because these creatures live deep underground in the darkest parts of the world."

You find a cabin. The wood it's made of has become Ashwood, and is black.

*Tries to climb out onto land*
"...Is there any way to garuntee the reversal of Broken Shadow's effects? Like, is there a universal solution?"

"The set of Repaired Light potions. They're not liquid light, and are named that to show they are the opposite of Broken Shadow. If you use the right one, the effect you're under will be reversed. There is a Repaired Light potion for each effect."

*Manages to get out of the broken water and is now sitting on land*
"I mean, is there like, something that doesn't require crafting? I don't want my friends to see me like this..."

I summon a backpack, set down some crafting stations, craft a bottle of water with three Souls of Light and a Crimson-colored soul that has no glow, and YEET the resulting white-colored potion at you. It starts to make you turn back.

"I doubt you'll need to worry about that."

Back
Top Bottom