Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"I already tried Geometry Dash. Not my cup of tea, to be honest."
"If you say so. At least watch an auto level or two, they're quite entertaining. Geometry Dash is quite well known for its movie makers!"
I sense malice coming from somewhere in the center of this world. I’m not sure exactly what it is, but it doesn’t seem good. We should probably eliminate it. *I look somewhat pained*

Beta, you feeling okay?
"..."

This malice is hurting me a little. That’s why we should eliminate it.

Wait a minute... *I unsheathe the Master Sword. It is glowing bright and light blue* I know exactly what this is.

"Darn it not legends of Zelda. I don't have that game and I've only ever played the beginning of Breath of the Wild."
[doublepost=1558835210,1558835176][/doublepost]
"Yeah? What is it?"
*Takes out the Electric Sword*

((I would call it Def's Sword, but it's not owned by him, so...))
((I call it Defure's Gift.))

It just happens to be that the malice Beta is talking about is Calamity Ganon.

((Sorry, just beat BotW again today with 28 hearts and max stamina. I have DLC))

O.O

"You see, you've just spoiled the whole game for me. Well, doesn't matter."

((You actually legit just spoiled the ending.))

"That's my Murph!"

I grab you and ruffle your hair playfully, with a look on my face that says 'I'm over the rejection, but we are best friends!'

In the castle in the center of the world. You’ll know we are close when you start to see black and red particles in the air.

I take out a crimson-colored potion that gives off a feeling that a normal person would not want to drink it. I then drink some of the potion and put it away.

"The only way to find the center of the world is to use Internets."

I pull up Maps on my iPad. It shows where we are and where the center of the world is.

You notice my eyes have deepened in color, seemingly as a result of the potion.

((Nobody is questioning the potion that Bubby drank giving everyone a bad feeling about it.))

"Mini portal plus plane."

Back
Top Bottom