• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*gets out from under the bed, gets on the bed* Can one of you guys lay down with me? I don’t want to have that nightmare again.

*A blue cat falls from the ground barely catching himself from expanding his wings.*
"Ye-yeah! That was clos-"
*SLAM!*

A loud thud is heard from outside your base.
(Anyone can check)

"Hold on. I'm coming!"
*Opens the door*
"...Oh hey it's you... uh... what was your name again? Either way, it's nice to see you again."

*Shakes head*
"Uh, sorry mister. Must have mistaken you for someone else for some reason. Anyways, uh... hello, I guess."
*I seem to be a bit confused on what to say, but there seems to be no malicious intent behind me.*

*Shakes head*
"Uh, sorry mister. Must have mistaken you for someone else for some reason. Anyways, uh... hello, I guess."
*I seem to be a bit confused on what to say, but there seems to be no malicious intent behind me.*
"Hey, down here."
*Catching your attention, you see a blue cat with angel wings tucked in. Standing up and all talking to you like any normal human would.*
"Sorry about the inci-

*gets out of hiding spot* H- hi. *seems a little uneasy*

"Oh, hey. I didn't see you there little kid. However, judging from my size, I shouldn't be the one calling you a kid. Sorry if I disturbed you!"
*Happy bows down*

*Shakes head*
*Happy gets back up.*
"As I was saying, sorry for making a thud on your house. Do you know why I was sleeping on a floating island? I get some star blade then fall off from missing a step."

((My current profile pic was made by me with Wyndbain's dragon maker (so somewhat by me) and my collection is mostly from reddit.))

((yay, a blackout.))
((In my house))
Seems like he is quite confused.
Hello stranger.

@SimeaseKitten
((BTW, from where do you get the dragon pics?))
"Greetings."
"Do you need any help?"
"I do in fact, I have no idea how I was sleeping thousand feet from the ground so carelessly. I might have wings but it doesn't mean I can recover safety from a misstep. Have you had a similar issue?"

Back
Top Bottom