• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((It does, though I'm going to have to say that the "Purple Orb" was actually one of the two Souls of Dark (the other being the Red Orb, for the Crimson). I sorta imagine it's appearance being a whispy ball of light that's purple.))

"Yes. Pancakes and Sausage. It's quite tasty."
*Notices Alpha's new outfit*
"Hey. That looks pretty cute on you! Same with Beta! Though I will have to say, it is a bit weird to see you two having swapped hair colors."

((Not telling you to change it, as I'm honestly fine with it. It's just a bit strange in my case, that's all.))

I get some pancakes and a ton of sausage. I eat it rather voraciously, az if I was never trained to have table manners. I then realize my mistake and eat like an actual person.

"Sorry. I was raised in an environment where manners are just considered odd behavior."

"Well then. Wouldn't want to live with those people."
*Grabs some more pancakes and sausage*

"Heck yeah. I wonder how Mother even put up with Father. I guess that's just how love is, even is your mate's an obnoxious butt
head you put up with them because you love them. I've heard rumors that boys in general are obnoxious."

I also do so.

"...I honestly doubt that. Most of the males I've met were actually very friendly. Of course, there's always the idiot who tries to ruin everything, but that's related to the person themselves and not their gender. Jessie isn't a villain for nothing after all."

*I suddenly look a bit sad* I... never really got fed when I was younger, during the time I lived with him. *I tear up a bit*

"Oh... I'm sorry that your stepfather was so cruel. If this discussion is a bit too troublesome, then we could talk about something else."

Back
Top Bottom