• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I finally am close enough to the ship to see the carnage. Multiple wormholes have burst out the sides and I'd imagine they are increasing gravity to insane levels. I realise there are some important equipment that could be accidentally activated by breaks. I won't be able to get close enough. I'll have to try to fly to see if anyone is still in there.

((they use lbp attacks. but yes, that's how chase works.))
(Me right now.)
1553527697149828.gif

I start to take flight, however in incredible pain. Looking down apon the ship, I see general.

This is a problem. He wouldn't be in there without a reason. Clearly the particle accelerator is producing something it shouldn't.

I fly up to a sky island, knowing that if I took a piece and threw it with my tail into the base, it would have a trajectory different than a sky island collapsing, as a sort of signal that I am here.

I start to take flight, however in incredible pain. Looking down apon the ship, I see general.

This is a problem. He wouldn't be in there without a reason. Clearly the particle accelerator is producing something it shouldn't.

I fly up to a sky island, knowing that if I took a piece and threw it with my tail into the base, it would have a trajectory different than a sky island collapsing, as a sort of signal that I am here.
*Sees the piece.*
"Great, so now what? Might as well try to crawl out. Lets see if this works."
*Begins to crawl out of the ship, similar to Jesse trying getting out of the Witherstorm's Tractor Beam*

'Not tag. That's endless.'

'In tag, you poke the runner to catch them'

'IN Chase, you tackle the runner to catch them.'

Ace starts to rush away.

((Sorry for inactive, I've been busy and my Internet is crap during the day))

* Her

Ace tries to slow you down by throwing balls of light.

'I forgot to say attacking your opponent to slow them down is optional, but allowed.'

By some odd, messed up size logic, you tackle her and send her flying. *insert Pokèpark 2 "You Win!" And then end minigame theme.*

'Whoa! What a tackle!'
'You couldn't replace that with a rollercoaster!'

Befriended Ace!

"..."
*Heads over to Alpha, who I notice is nearby*
"Sorry about that. Anyways, want to do anything? I'm fine with building now that the base is back at it's original spot. Of course, there's also the underwater city we tried to find but failed because full or blood moon."

Back
Top Bottom