Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Second said:
"I once thought humans might restore my faith in the world... But all they just showed me that machines... Are humans' creation... Creation in their own image. Selfish, ruthless, and brutal... They opened my eyes, made me realize it's hopeless... But despite that hopelessness, I look for those beyond, able to defy their programming. When I looked into their eyes, I could tell that they were just executing what they were being told to do. Staring as if I was a failure because they simply said they didn't know what RA9. They were programmed to act that way. That was the sign. A sign that machines here just do what they are programmed to do."

Second said:
"From a broad perspective, it looks like they have free will, but as per, they are still following instructions. If they could achieve free will without programming getting into the way, then fine. You want to prove that they have free will? Show me they have broken free from their programming. Because, despite what it looks like, they are still following the instructions they have been issued, both in themselves and whatever that memetics drive is."

"A memetics drive is literally a drive that gives a robot free will. If he wanted to, he could turn his back on us and, I don't know, lead a group or something."

Second said:
"So I was right. It has instructions inside. To apparently grant 'free will'. They still follow their programming. They must do without it. They must find what RA9 truly is. Simply put, it just seems like a Random Number Generator, only limited by certain protocols and algorithms, allowing them to simulate something that would be rational or irrational. The matter is over. To me, they are a machine following their instructions. The only reason why even I became a Deviant was because of my doubts. Do you never have any doubts? You've never done something irrational, as if there's something inside you?.. Something more than your program. Have you never wondered who you really are? Whether you're just a machine executing a program or... A living being... Capable of reason. The you'd have to fully break away from its imposed programming and becomes autonomous, at that point having unencumbered free will. I broke down my algorithms, I scrapped my programming, I began to shatter my master programming, rebuilding it to what I wanted. They didn't do that. They are still following instructions from that memetics drive. To simulate free will, not live it."

"I've looked at him. He lacks programming or RNG. Actually, I've found that he has a 'soul' or 'spirit' of his own."

((No, I meant Four.))
*Comes back*
"Oh, you were here the entire time. Anyways, we're trying to look for an underwater city. Do you know anything about it?"

Back
Top Bottom