• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Here you go, three fake bases, with little to nothing in it.)
*Three decoy bases are here. It looks pretty secure, only that it's just completely empty.*

(... Animus said that you would not know. He is in charge of where his creations are. If he disagrees with how you want to handle them, or what you want to do, then that is up to him. Not you.)
[doublepost=1566336753,1566336733][/doublepost]
(Here you go, three fake bases, with little to nothing in it.)
*Three decoy bases are here. It looks pretty secure, only that it's just completely empty.*
(Nice.)

(One of these days i will find your bases)
*Out of nowhere all of the Titans just disappear*
(Also for my next thing im going to assume your bases have like ATC's)

(Which, I have already said the coordinates. Not directly, but I have. Come back with the coordinates of one of the bases in order to actually find it. Plus, don't you love the Allies tactic of making fake bases in WWII?)
"Lost visuals. Stay alert. They might have stealth technology."

(Considering i mist over 400 pages because of something i cant controll you cant hold this against me. you also cant expect me to go looking through over 1500 pages each with around 20 comments. thats 30,000 comments.)

(So if your telling me that if i want to attack your ridiculosly paranoid base i have to search through 30,000 comments, then your saying that its impossible to attack your base.)
[doublepost=1566340000,1566339413][/doublepost](It shouldn't matter if i know where the base is. I am not in the game. I cannot attack you. nothing is immune to beeing found. also when the only way to find something is by "Bunnying," then obviolsy there is no way to find it. Which i say is unfair. And with all those units, i doubt it could hide from thermal images, telescope searches, scanner ETC)

(The only major characters who know where the Shadow's bases are located are only General and Second and the only others are those who would remember it, from which I can easily say almost no one does. They are based around secrecy, and considering that they have the major advantage of anonymity, there is no way you can just find them just like that. Which is why you can't hold me to the fact that the bases are hidden, because they were in the first place. Plus, you have the main RPer's base, why can't you only use that? In fact, you never even knew about the Shadow's bases before launching the attack, meaning, there is no possible way you could found them prior to this event. So, you cannot attack them in the first place.

Plus, you are basically bunnying if you think you can attack them like that without knowing. And I don't tolerate that with discrepancies everywhere.)

"An alert. All units except for units red through orange, return back to base using your Transportalponder."

*Color-coded units Yellow through Violet return to base using their Transportalponders, vehicles and all.*

(CabnvpR is still here, so I want to do something with that right now. So those units color-coded red through orange will stay around.)

Last edited:
((*Confusion*))

*I wake up, only to realize that I'm somehow in my halfslime form*
"What?"
*Despite this, I get up and go to look for someone to talk to*

(To which your titans do not have canonically, and even if they did, they are in a biome that makes it quite hard for thermal scans. Plus, Ssnakee's argument still stands.)
SsnakeeTheDragon said:
(... Animus said that you would not know. He is in charge of where his creations are. If he disagrees with how you want to handle them, or what you want to do, then that is up to him. Not you.)
(They are my intellectual property. You have no right to use them without permission. What if I decided to teleport a black hole to every Titan you have and destroyed them? How is that different to Bunnying to kill entire bases? Either way, both result in the destruction of each other's intellectual property.)

Back
Top Bottom