Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"The ship maintains orbit, sir. Same trajectory as a satellite in high orbit."
"Interesting... Alright, put a pause on the barrage, activate camoflauge on all ships, and send an unarmed scoutcraft up. Also, disguise its trajectory to appear as though it came from the planet."
"Yes sir.... Hold on, we are picking up some form of beacon emminating from the planet."
"Is there a message? Is it a distress?"
"No sir! It seems to be just noise or interference! No pattern that can be deciphered as of yet."

(They have no intention of destroying the beacon in the long term; but right now they do. They will change their mind.)

"The ship maintains orbit, sir. Same trajectory as a satellite in high orbit."
"Interesting... Alright, put a pause on the barrage, activate camoflauge on all ships, and send an unarmed scoutcraft up. Also, disguise its trajectory to appear as though it came from the planet."
"Yes sir.... Hold on, we are picking up some form of beacon emminating from the planet."
"Is there a message? Is it a distress?"
"No sir! It seems to be just noise or interference! No pattern that can be deciphered as of yet."

(They have no intention of destroying the beacon in the long term; but right now they do. They will change their mind.)
(Is it a distress??? English.exe has stopped working)
(also we need to clarrify how exactley you are masking the trajectory. because the ship im introducing has like really powerfull sensors, dont question it, i can explain it after the ship is introduced and all that other fancy :red:)
*you detect 2 strange energy readings from the ship and about 20KM from the main base. they last only 5 seconds at the same time*

(What? You said earlier it was maintaining orbit at high earth orbit! You cannot now simply say that it is 20km from the base! That makes no sense! That would take ages, and the pirates would know you were going!)
(@Animus Viral , do you agree with this?)

(Also by masking I mean camouflaging, then moving to a point in which a craft launched from earth would be detected, then decloak, maintaining speed and trajectory that that ship would have, going to high orbit to meet your craft.)

(Unless they have some warping machine or some wormhole device, I would think they can't just go that quickly to the base. But, then you have to include the fact that he said:
*you detect 2 strange energy readings from the ship and about 20KM from the main base. they last only 5 seconds at the same time*
2 different readings. One from the ship, and one from unknown. This is assuming that main base is the RPer's base. So technically, the ship isn't near 20km, there's just another signal coming from there.)

(Given how energy readings work, if it was covered with a Faraday cage, all electromagnetic energy would be negated, meaning you wouldn't see energy readings for electricity. Meaning, unless they are using nuclear power, which the power source would pierce the energy cloaking of the Faraday cage therefore give off an energy reading, the only other way to give off an energy reading is:
1. Warp technology. That much energy would easily be able to be detected.
2. Communication. Communication would be able to be detected.
3. Reactivation. They could have been in a state of deactivation of most of the systems of the ship. Reactivation would trigger the energy readings.
4. It's not a ship. Given, he simply said the energy reading came from there. He didn't say it was a ship. Simply put, it could be a random part of a chemical reaction that occurs out in space.

Now, that being said, if they don't have a Faraday Cage, which I don't think he would know about, the most probable cause I would conclude would be Warp Technology, it's not a ship, or reactivation. This is also assuming that this is how they got there undetected or they warped there. )

(Jesus christ calm the :red: down. you are immediately assuming the ship is what s moving, no the ship is still moving. also i understand the camo and agree that my ship would not detect it. lets review, your ships trajectory mask works, my ship is still in orbit, ANimus :red: off, you will understand soon. but stop trying to put holes in this.)

"They appear to have stopped firing. Not that they even did any damage, apart from some craters."
"Well, that's strange. What should we do?"

*Meanwhile, in the Shadow's base.*
"After the last event, we have a new order from the Chief. Assigned units are to go above in order to retrieve other tech and other research and help the other remaining units above. Bring technology back, and our scientists will replicate it. We are to prepare. Dismissed."

(there are huge amounts of ships, yes shields, yes they would notice if you tried to hijack one or enter.)

"I am not sure. They have never done this before. Perhaps they saw something? Would we check the scanners?"

Back
Top Bottom