Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(oof)
"Sir, we are now picking up readings all over the place! There is one near the planet's troposphere, one from the ship we observed, and the beacon. They may be trying to attempt a join attack of some kind."
"This is interesting. Hold camoflauge on all ships, and continue to discharge any oncoming radiowaves. Do you think you could modify the camo temporarily to create an effect somewhat as if we had escaped with our hyperdrives?"

(Don't think they'll rescue that small ship. Since, I'm assuming that after taking direct hits, it's falling because of damage. And CabnvpR are space pirates.)
(Well, found one of the Borg's enemies and decided to enter the rest of them (Because they were here before) into the RP. Given you have technology that adapts to basically everything, because I know that's a Borg Cube, let's have a similar species appear. Anyone who has seen the events of the half ogres war (I think that's it's name) will know who I'm talking about. In fact, just going to have them relocate in that one base.)
*In the mountain base, a dimensional warp appears in there.(Void Ship's after effects.) Seems that the distress signal has just turned real, though no one else was able to know...*

Last edited:
(where the hell are the scanners?! why are they using such weird terminology?!
i can say for certain that the CabnvpR's scanners 1: are not automatic. They require you to interpret the data yourself. 2: they aren't futuristic. Every bit of the spacecrafts they made are stolen scrap parts.)

(i dont :red:ing know what they display, im assuming that they do tell you that. seems as they dont i guess im assuming that that is the already translated. now. RESPOND TO THE :red:ING ACTION!)

(Calm down. Geez. You are a bit aggressive about wanting someone to respond to actions right now. Anyways, given that the ship is entering the atmosphere, regardless of it being 'willful' or not, I'm going to take notice of this.)
"Sec, we have detected another anomaly entering this planet."
"What? This is the second time, well, scratch that. Anything about them?"
"Just they are something that looks like a ship."
(Remote telescope plus sky surveys then projections for prediction. Not actual scanners like a modeller or something.)

(Only if you want to. I can make do with a simple text description.)
"Get the units we have out in the field near the predicted landing spot of that ship. We'll need to find out why and where the ship comes from."

(they are landing 20KM north of the base)
(nt glamorose but ya)

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-25_0-12-13.png
    upload_2019-8-25_0-12-13.png
    62.5 KB · Views: 144
(why r u so mad about responses, geez.)
(Anyway,)
"Sir the signal that we detected near the troposphere is now decending."
"What the hell is going on here?
This planet seems troublesome. Keep all weapons units on standby. If we have to use an antimatter bomb, so be it."

[doublepost=1566707874,1566707657][/doublepost]"Anything on your scans? There also seems to be other signals a few minutes ago that have alerted me to the presence of low frequency emissions of radio wave frequencies."
"One is coming right for us..."

[doublepost=1566707959][/doublepost]Nufley can see what looks like a crashed spaceship.

"What the?"
*Gets closer*

On one of the monitors, a small warning detecting movement outside activates.

(Because im really into this like... REALLY)
*It keeps descending*
(im going to assume that you can pick up hailing frequencies)
*the ship is hailing you*
(not an attack, a form of communication via video and sound)

(I know what you mean by hailing, but that could still easily mean hailing attack down. Good clarification.)
"Sir, we are receiving a focussed ray of radiowaves. It seems to be a communication.
The frequencies are jumbled because they seem to be carrying a video format too."

"Can you seperate the signals?"
"Yes sir. We should be getting an audio stream... Now."
(Lol unlike those movies, they down just have some random giant screen. They have a headset that can be worn by one person.)

(lol to snek (a bit to orifan to))
*In the background and faintley heard*
Figure 1: They dont appear to be picking up video
Figure 2: aye, look i know you ont know us but we need your help! That ship out their is- *they are cut off*
*you begin picking up a standard distress frequency from the ship* (assuming you can)
(its broadcast on all known channels and SOS is included)

"..."
"I think they want us to help them."
*Entire crew bursts out in laughter.*
"Easy steal! This is just the kind of stuff we came for... Now, do we charge them for helping... Or do we dismantle their ship?"

*The following events are before Murph goes back to where Alpha and Beta are*

*Notices Nosako collapse*
"...Shoot. Wish I should sort it out now, but don't want to keep the others waiting. I'll just leave Nosako as is right now."
*Leaves*

Back
Top Bottom