• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(didn't you grind them? or are you referencing the ones that back at the battlefield you are the only ones who took them?)
(Wall of text incoming)

"I like this idea. First, I think that with the cache of weapons and other materials lying around, we can actually make another of them. I had the blueprints saved on 26 drives ; 2 for the main ship, and 24; 2 per pod... Also before you ask why I had 12 pods since I am alone, the answer is that in the chance of the ship going down, the pods are strategically placed around different parts of the ship. Quick to get to one from anywhere, and just thinking of that, I also think there is much to salvage from the ship. The pods are supposed to survive roughly 57.831 * the gravity of this planet.

Anyway, back to the main topic. We can set up 2 of the devices with different roles. In fact, I was working on an AI to recognise harmful objects and fire at them. I will need to do many adjustments seeing as we are not in space, and its training to find ships won't help when an animal comes by.

I am very interested by this idea of a 'breeder reactor', however, where is the energy coming from? I have done conclusive tests showing that no matter or energy can be created, it must come from a source."

(The only ones who took them.)
"The breeder reactor concept for a somewhat eternal power source comes from a Pre-War design, known as the Microfusion Breeder. Simply put, the weapon that was powered by it was virtually eternal. The weapon that was powered by it was the MF Hyperbreeder Alpha. The energy comes from a recursive loop. Since it produces some extra fissile materials, it lets us feed it back to create a loop from which we can create even more power from. This is it's doubling time and reprocessing. Meaning we can get double of the fuel we put in. Of course, that's not enough, we need to use a special element instead of the usual uranium. Well, actually, compound.

EZT.

Endron Zymithium Trisystaline. I showed you this quite early, didn't we? A compound full of energy, mined in the outskirts of the Praulac Nebula, infested with insectoid like creatures known as Clagnor. This compounf will be used as the main power core. Now, you bring up a topic about the law of conversation of energy, but how come the universe can constantly expand, despite not having any matter or energy to convert into newly formed space. So, I chose EZT for its latent powers from with the power of the, quite literal, nebulas, albeit small remnants of the energy from nebulas to bend reality, by not much really, to allow us to create a virtually endless power source. EZT is both a radioactive compound, given right amounts of certain quarks, and possibly reality bending.

Of course, that's a bit theoretical, so if you find anything wrong about how I described it, let me know."

Last edited:
"A radioactive material must decompose. That is in fact how radiation functions, as it is slowly radiating its particles as energy, and with, take uranium; it will eventually stop irradiating when it reaches the element form that is stable; lead.

The expansion of the universe is not yet understood, as far as I am aware. I have heard many names for it in my travels, the most prominent being
Dark Energy. This name associates it with energy, and the idea that it is a force of energy that is causing it. I think it is to do with entropy. I will need some more time to really think about the rest of the information.

Anyway, let's go outside."

"Well, I don't think you'd know what EZT does or what properties it has. Have you even researched it? But anyways let's go."
(Known as Endron Zymithium Trisystaline, it is assumed to be a compound, given its name. It is mined and found (and hoarded by the Clagnor) in the Praulac Nebula.
It first appears in Swarm (A 1998 video game, which I have a taste for, given I like nostalgia. Also horrors, given I remember having nightmares about the Clagnor.)
It is described as a power source, as humans and the Clagnor fight over it, and in many instances, EZT is referred as a power source, seemingly able to power a large assortment of devices without needing too much.
It glows, and seems to possess the properties of being radioactive, yet at a same time, not. (No mention of radiation poisoning on either side, despite the warring of both sides lasting for a few decades.) It produces heat, thanks to the description of the Clagnor Harvesters.
All natural forms of EZT appears in nodules, showing their probable natural structure to an actual nodule, which is odd given, naturally occurring.

Now, of course, that's the end of the canon description.
The rest are headcanon. Given the missing knowledge of about everything else about EZT.
Given it's ability to be seemingly radioactive yet not, (Given due to no Clagnor get radiation poisoned, nor does the player, and still no mention from anywhere.) I assume it's properties would be reality warping, to a small extent, given its ability to avoid physics like nuclear radiation, yet still emitting heat. Not to the extremeness of the Reality Stone, but a small amount. This, I concluded, would be the affect of some lingering unknown energy from the Nebula itself, which would probably be similar to your Dark Energy.
It could still be used for nuclear power, which changes the state of the EZT into releasing nuclear power, making it much more unstable, but still controllable.)

Last edited:
(none of this madders for me so im going to stop reading it)
*out of nowhere the ship fires a shot just off the left of your main vertibird*
Captain: Sorry! one of our EPS manifolds overloaded

*A command is issued, and the troops leave, as well as the Vertibirds. But their weapons were still trained on the ship as they leave, just in case.*
(They left, while aiming. Since, no trust is built with them, therefore, they stay paranoid about that while leaving. They still left though, with the exception of those who are surrounding the perimeter of what they said, the radius of 500 meters.

But eh, you going to hit something with that shot?)

(it was shot in the sky, nothing was hit)
*One of the shuttles leaves the 500 meter area heading towards the ocean*
(REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE also I said they had the perimeter around you so...)
With the exception of those who are surrounding the perimeter of what they said, the radius of 500 meters.
"Warning. Leave the security zone immediately or you be considered as an intruder and may be fired upon without further warning."

Back
Top Bottom