• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(ok so the cybermen are on my side yes?)
(also its when the adapt. pretty much after some fire they scan the shots and develops a shield that blocks that weapon. because your using missiles, which are balistic, they are almost usless. there has only ever been 1 threat to the Borg. and you are nowhere near that tech so i will now assume that capital ship was destroyed)
*after the smaller ship is destroyed the Borg ship stops firing for around 10 seconds. then begins firing again but ignoring shields and directley impacting the hull causing breeches and heavy damage*
(hey you started this, if you are im willing to rewind to before you fired)

(Yes, Cybermen and Borg, are a combined force, once more!)
Foraging Slime said:
there has only ever been 1 threat to the Borg
(Unless you mean this, you would actually have to say 2 or more.)
Star Trek: The Next Generation/Doctor Who: Assimilation 2
In this comic the Cybermen seem to be working with the Borg until it's revealed that they were just using the Borg, and begin to decimate the Borg. The Cybermen had cross universes specifically to form a pact with the Borg, and then began destroying the Borg using their own Technology once they realized that they could not exist together, as one would be a stronger than the other. The Collective also began to distrust the Cybermen once they learned that Cybermen couldn't be assimilated, but Borg could be upgraded.

This forced the Borg to seek out the Federation's help due to risk of being
Deleted.

Canonical information, but don't worry, not going to attack the Borg, they are going to choose the Calamity world, (calling that because calling it earth is kinda not true.) which the reason why they choose it is because they are easier to convert than the Borg, despite being possible.

*The Cyber Ships have arrived. They begin attacking CabnvpR ships with their large energy bolts.*

(lets not do that and assume that is in the future. long future)
*the lead ships, which the Borg are currentley decimating, are taking heavy fire from the cube, and as this point wont be in one piece for long* @SsnakeeTheDragon

(you started this battle so its your fault this is hapening, they where going to ignore your exsistence. my offer is still on the table)
*The Borg countinue to damage ships only unitll they are crippled or disabled, then they change targets*
[doublepost=1566947341,1566946925][/doublepost]*after one of the captial ships loose their shields the Borg cube usines a cutting beam on it and begins assimilation. while still firing one the other ships untill their disabled. the ship also begins transporting drones to the disabled ships*
(what happened to this?)
(unless you can come up with a weakness, then this is an endless stalemate. you realise you cannot make something invulnerable just because, right? make it back off or something, or stop making it invulnerable. that is godmodding.)

(The Cybermen are only after the Calamity world for upgrading, so moving out of the way will be enough to get them off. So there is your way of getting them off.)
*Recharging. The cyber ship don't canonically have this, but hey, wasting a turn because why not.*

*anyone still alive on the Borg ship is also assimilated, after your weapons fire and kill maybe 3, they adapt and your ground weapons do jack :red:. *

(I take the offer of time rewind.)
[doublepost=1566965737,1566965684][/doublepost](they fire, and miss by a mile because frantics. it seems like it was a weapon test that way it was fired, not even aggression.)
[doublepost=1566966236][/doublepost]
Plasma rifle
Laser blaster
Laser drawer
Plasma machine gun
Regular pistol
Antiair rocket
Various wands
Various bows
A starfury
A frost sword
[doublepost=1566966261][/doublepost](just remembered those other weapons from way back)

"What are you the chief of? Also, a trespasser to where?"
(I'm gonna have it so he has super calm mode where logic and protocol takes over, and then the mode where he is frantic and unsure what is happening. I think you know what mode that was.)
"And uh.. yes. That's all."

"This world is belonging to the enhabitants. Seeing as you are unaware where you are; you aren't one of them. This makes you a trespasser on what is effectively private property."

"Well. Private property is not the word I was hoping. Public property, but only to inhabitants of this world is what I think of it. Anyways, [addressing Ssnakee] what are we going to do right now?"

"I was hoping you had an idea. It won't seem to tell much to us... Perhaps Second would be interested to see this too?"

(Neither of these characters know, right?)

"Uh.. who are you?"
*Machine guns slowly retract*

(Assuming that by 'know', you are talking about the Shadow's three bases. In that case yes, they don't know. In the case you mean would they know about H and Second interrogating them, then yes, they don't know. But, hey, I got a communication device from Supergoon a while back, so I can contact them.)
"Fine. Lets see what they can do."
*Dial up tone but different pitches and some other sounds.*

Back
Top Bottom