Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"In the meantime..."
*Goes back into base and activates outside 'intruder scan' to scan the device. Then re emerges*
"A scan is running."

"[Talks to robot] also, don't even think about drawing any kind of weapon. We have safety systems that will blow you into a billion tiny specks if you make a wrong move."

"The earlier question was disregarded. What is your identity?"

"What do I gain by giving you this information?"

*Intense thought*
[doublepost=1566995319,1566995007][/doublepost](I am going to sleep now. Gnight. Is 10:30pm here)

I'm your captain.

She's a well-known boat captain. I was good friends with her when she would visit. Though she doesn't have the best sense of direction.

H- hey! *Gives Alpha a Noogie*

*I begin to laugh* That tickles!

(the time warp)
*the Borg ship flies through your fleet narrowly missing several ships but ignores their exsistence. after it opens what can only be described as a green portal, after it flies through it, it disappears* (now you know not to :red: with the Borg huh?)
*no change with Voyager*
(also can sombody start a massive fire please)

((Maybe if Alpha wants to get involved it could be done at the island somehow. If that's the case, then I'll prepare the Angel Island Zone joke again.))

(I am very confused.)

"... The ship disappeared off the scanners."
"Did it cloak?"
"No, it may have gone into warp."
*Runs back into room*
"We are sorry sir. Not enough time to fire the weapons properly... However I feel it was for the better. Something about the appearance of that ship... Very startling."

"How so?"
"It just.. didn't look right."

"So what's going to happen?"
".................."

((Alpha, Beta, and Murph went to the ocean base. They saw an island off in the distance and wanted to go to it. There was a boat nearby so they boarded. They met Shenmei, who is the captain))

Back
Top Bottom