Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Alright. So Second will come anytime now. Any other ideas while that happens?"
(I guess scraps of metal. Maybe a few pipes or some burned out fuses or something. I could use that because melting it for resource and stuff.)

(I quite literally said a deskful of metal. I didn't care where the metal came from, as long it's metal.)
*If the communication is with the Shadows*
"Sigma here, what is it?"

"Okay, though I'd prefer to tinker a bit."

(You can choose when Second appears.)
(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY INTERNET NOOOOOOOOOO

I despise Xfinity Internet.)

(I despise Via-sat)
*I have a list of things we can trade*
*the list includes everything from random bits of metal to a destroyed warp coil* (not including weapons related systems however)

(I think very soon because it is going a little stale)
"Do you want to head in and you can look through all of my blueprints?"
(Do you want to choose what you find and I'll say yes or no to if I would have that?)
[doublepost=1567025608,1567025548][/doublepost](I dispose Telstra and my 1 megabit per second connection. (256kb/s))

(Okay, cybermen parts any machine body that we can build that can house an AI? I got an AI in the scrap pile from the base.)
"Sure."

"I believe the warp coil that you have will be enough for our purposes."

(Mainly going to be research for reasons.)

(There should be plenty of materials to salvage from the crashed ship, like that railgun type device.)
(On that note, weren't we going to build another and convert one?)
(Also I think second should show up in... Let's say 2~3 posts.)

(Well, it can be used to speed energy based projectiles from weapons, given some repairs. And re-scaling.)
"Yes. We can learn the technology and utilize it for our own purposes. And even if it would only be good for scrap parts, we still get something."

(On that note, weren't we going to build another and convert one?
(Convert? You mean like taking over some ship?)

(Geez, how many posts are being done here?)

(i dont know when i will introduce it but it will be friendley)
Captain: Well alright then.
Captain: Also our mining techniques leave no permenant damage, the area will be healeed after about a year.

"Simply where we are talking to you. [insert coordinates to that area that trespassing event thing]"
(Sorry for the wait, my internet decided to go offline when I said I despised it. Which I still do.)

Back
Top Bottom