• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"captain, a shuttle has been launched from the surface of the planet and is on a course to dock with the Asskicker"
"...."
"...captain?"
the pilot exits his shuttlecraft, and goes down to the lower section of the Hail. there, he finds it. his F-16+. he gets in.
"S.A.I.L., launch the F-16."
"copy"
and with that, the F-16 is launched from the hail, and into the atmosphere of the planet below

"where is that robot..." Kira is still searching.

(The hint was:)
(There is a laboratory. Where an Aggron once was. It's near that laboratory, fiddling with some wires. But of course, it's just uploading some stuff into what was connected in there. Since *cough*bugs*cough*.)
(Wonder if any of you get the reference in the RP. Well, most of you would get the Aggron reference, but how about the 'bug' reference?)
(Dere is da robot.)

(Ok, Murph, go with tour or whatever to do that, I have no characters that would fit here, unless I guess Vezon would fit. Anyways, you getting the note should in someway prompt you about Kira and lead you to question him, or something along those lines, if that even makes sense.

In the meantime)
*Yeets a martian spaceship down to Earth or whatever name the Calamity planet has, cuz I'm tired of waiting, and because I'm just going to say user error caused that because Geoffrey forgot to change the bio-oil or whatever spaceships use in place of motor oil these days.*

I'm also trying to help Alpha calm herself.

I enter the base and notice we were too late.

*whispering* "Crap. They're already back."

*whispering* "We can still host the 'Battle for The Pocketworld', we just need to take them all by surprise like this!"

I walk into the room that the most people are in, and jump on top of a random piece of furniture.

"Hey guys! W a n n a p l a y a g a m e ?"

I peek in with a smile. You notice I'm a little bigger than usual.

*Martian ship finally crashlands because martians suck with landings, and meanwhile, the damage has activated a failsafe within the ship.*
Bubby Aurora said:
W a n n a p l a y a g a m e ?
(No chucky. Or that saw guy. Or whateever said that.)

(IDK my horror movies m8. So I really don't know who even said that.)
*Commotion at martian ship and total death to martians cuz unexpected stuff.*

Back
Top Bottom