• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(So I just realized this was responding to the spaceship crash. If it wasn't, then why put the OMES after my quote with the spaceship stuff included?)
(So... Supposed to be somewhere in the woods, not that large an explosion or crash or whatever. IDK what you are going to do about that. Check it out or not. I've just been having it play itself out offscreenish, so eh.)
*The Lobotomite is now going around the base. Not much a talker so no tours.*

*Leads Diamond to an empty room*
"If you want, then feel free to suit yourself in here. It's quite obviously empty though; you'll need to get your own furniture."

(I guess it would be like something like moving into an apartment. Though no rent so yay.

Also not sure why a temporary impasse would appear at this point. Since just answering questions.)

(And that concludes our tour, yup our base is literally one box.)
(Also, Orifan1 wants someone to find Kira in the base.)

*Activity in the spaceship because I'm going to remind myself of this so I don't forget about it. About three more of my posts would do for time reasons.*

(Ok, Murph, go with tour or whatever to do that, I have no characters that would fit here, unless I guess Vezon would fit. Anyways, you getting the note should in someway prompt you about Kira and lead you to question him, or something along those lines, if that even makes sense.

In the meantime)
*Yeets a martian spaceship down to Earth or whatever name the Calamity planet has, cuz I'm tired of waiting, and because I'm just going to say user error caused that because Geoffrey forgot to change the bio-oil or whatever spaceships use in place of motor oil these days.*
(Just thinking back, the martians also have tentacle monsters that infest ships or just appear when they crash as a possible "revenge on what killed them" mechanism according to the lore I basically made up when one infested a ship of the CabnvpR wayyyy back. Of course, nothing killed them but the fact that they haven't landed on earth or measured the gravity yet, but it should still start to make its way through the forest toward the base or something. Not my desision however.)

(I, if I did have those, would probably have those with actual battleships, as in spaceship specifically for battle, not for cryogenic storage for test subjects, especially since possible collateral damage possible and they don't like people getting in the way of science. Plus, I have many other abominations waiting in store just to be released, and let me just say, I have five entire new factions with their own crazy creations at the ready. As for the one that is already out since the Mechanization, I say... Well, if you want, you can take control of it if you want, but otherwise, it will be merged with the Plagued.)

(X-Parasite vibes. Which is Metroid which is mainly Murph's department. But of course, I have other... versions of stuff like that, I guess.)

(Yeah, so I guess you have an official room now.)
*Ding! Spaceship is done. No it's not microwaved! That's preposterous, the inner event is done, now to continue with phase 2, or whatever you like to call stuff like that.*

Back
Top Bottom