1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

Discussion in 'Forum Roleplay' started by AlphaEspeon, Dec 10, 2018.

?

Should I bring in the Chicken Nugget Wand

Poll closed Feb 1, 2019.
  1. YES!!!!!!!!!!

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. NO!!!!!!!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. What is a chicken nugget wand?

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

(Oh, and I wish to mention, leaving right now (Because magic mirror) while in the ruins will result in VG and the Lobotomite stranded here unless you go back.

Oh, and anyone at the base will notice the exploded doorframe that Orifan1 made.)

(No one repaired it so uh...)

2. SsnakeeTheDragon

SsnakeeTheDragon Brain of Cthulhu

(so shall we make the martians kill the fleet?)

3. Orifan1

Orifan1 Eye of Cthulhu

4. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

(Which fleet? CabnvpR, the Star Trek Fleet, or Orifan1 and OBS? Cuz the martians can actually go multiple ways in terms of attacking, given their hostility and how they can alter their behavior by me choosing what their prime directive is.)

5. SsnakeeTheDragon

(it is illegal for me to force things apon others' creations... Then again both of these people have done that to me. E.g unfair Borg forcing me to back down which is just stupid because he would have just kept godmodding till they died or I started godmodding (foragingslime)... Also the ship infinitely destroying my stuff (orifan1) and being immune to damage just like the other.)
    (Both of these guys, feel free to attack my opinion on what happened, or whatever you do, but just know that this did actually happen. I am not exaggerating my point of view.) the

6. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

(But right now, I shall give you, and only you Ssnakee, permission to allow the Aliens to attack a target that you choose. This is not forcing, it is simply me giving you permission to choose.)

7. SsnakeeTheDragon

(I wanted to get rid of the fleet to stop dealing with the godmodding and anger and toxicity to return to focussing on my main characters.)
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 11, 2019, Original Post Date: Sep 11, 2019 ---
    ( >:)) edit what the hek happened to the false lol it was meant to be :)<
    Edit 2 the hell terraria forum lol
    (I think it would make most sense for them to evaluate, notice everyone has weapons of mass destruction, and decide to go after everyone. Starting with the weakest, working the way up, as they realise nobody here is really allied.)

8. Orifan1

Orifan1 Eye of Cthulhu

(Could you just :red:ing respond to the the fact that I’m overloading one of your ships with hamon energy, already?)

9. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

(Ok. Also, that face thing is just a problem overall, but eh, I get it.)
    *A few moments later, many Martian and Zetan Ships have dropped out of warp. The transmission signal is very high. And the voices on it don't seem pleased at all. In fact they are very angry.*

(Prepare to feel the power of Terraria Re-logic. Plus Fallout Logic.)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  10. SsnakeeTheDragon

(What even is that? You haven't explained what it is, what it does, or why.)
    (ya know what I don't even wanna know. @Animus Viral, could you please end my ships so I can remove myself from this?)

11. Orifan1

Orifan1 Eye of Cthulhu

(It’s a thing from Jojo’s bizarre adventure.

I honestly have no clue what it would do to a ship. But basically it’s sunlight magic.)

12. AlphaEspeon

AlphaEspeon Skeletron Prime

((IS THAT A JOJO REFERENCE I HEAR))

13. SsnakeeTheDragon

("sunlight magic")

(
    Outstanding move)

14. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

(ok.)
    *Zetans use the Death ray, because UFOs have those in literature like War of the Worlds, right? They use it on CabnvpR and Ssnakee gets to choose whatever happens next.*

15. Orifan1

Orifan1 Eye of Cthulhu

(What’s CabnvpR?)

16. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

(Bruh moment.

It's the name of the space pirates you've been fighting for like five days irl or something.)

17. AlphaEspeon

AlphaEspeon Skeletron Prime

*I pick Alpha up* I think we have no objections.

18. Bubby Aurora

Bubby Aurora The Destroyer

"It's kinda cold in here. Does anyone want me to hold them? In my tail, I mean. It's warm to be in a gentle lamia coil."

19. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

"...I'm good. Do you want to go back home with us?"
    *Looks towards Program*
    "And yes, we're taking you with us, unless you say otherwise."

20. Bubby Aurora

Bubby Aurora The Destroyer

"Sure, I'll come back. Got nothing better to do anyway."
    ((Hey, since we're heading back now, I should say that for my storyline someone should get curious about Goldenstripe's weapons or concealed identity and ask him. If nobody thinks that's like their character, I'll have one of mine ask him.))