• NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(...)
200px-Perk_wild_wasteland.png

(Not everyone, since Friend is peeking in, Alpha and Beta are watching a movie, and Diamond is in his room. So basically only the Lobotomite, some of Bubby's characters and possibly Kira.)
(Probably not correct but eh, what am I supposed to do?)

(im going to bed now (sorry for not posting) nd if yall dont react to the fire by then... ill make you (trust me))
(havent ben posting cause my ships are regrouping, and my fire that is the size of Texas1 is being ignored)

1: This was said with Sarcasm in mind. not literaly that size.

(everything here is OOC)

(Plus, there's literally a barren Plagued Wasteland in between the fire and the base's forest, given it's north and the wasteland is closer than the fire. And that Wasteland was mention in the literal first 40 pages or so of the RP.)

((I would since you reminded me. But the issue is that my character doesn't really know at the moment, so...))
"Could you not tell jokes while I'm asking a question please?"

((I would since you reminded me. But the issue is that my character doesn't really know at the moment, so...))
*Hands a note.*
index.php

"Mysterious man who appeared here before presumably is to blame. Return note."
(WHGAT THE HEVOMTK)
"There's nothing better to do. Besides, QUESTIONS- LIKE- THAT ARE irrelevant. Since you should be able to see what is up. Besides, you really think that WE WOULD go ANYWHERE in such a short amount of time?"

"Does anyone want to compete to have ownership of a planetoid? Uh....... "

"I think we have more important stuff on hand than your BFDI thing you wanted to do. Especially the fact that this place kinda looks smaller than usual."

No, I've just grown taller.

I come in

"Creeper!"

"AW MAN!"

We start singing Revenge by Captain Sparkles.

(Oh wait I got an idea involving Zetan tech.)
*Spaceship launches ten beacons, each landing in random areas, with the exception of one, which lands near the base. Reason why they are launched? Because people on the spaceship are tampering with the devices and consoles there.*

I barrel in, managing to hit everyone who was singing a meme song.

"There is a giant raging fire out there and it may or may not be getting bigger! We need to out it out before it eradicates the entire forest and kills off the yummy wildlife!"

I bite your arm and pull your hand out of your face with gr8 force. It really hurts but you're unstuck now.

"When you get stuck to yourself, sometimes you gotta suffer to get free. It's tough but true. Also I know from experience as Emperor Amalgortarr."

Back
Top Bottom