1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

Discussion in 'Forum Roleplay' started by AlphaEspeon, Dec 10, 2018.

?

Should I bring in the Chicken Nugget Wand

Poll closed Feb 1, 2019.
  1. YES!!!!!!!!!!

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. NO!!!!!!!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. What is a chicken nugget wand?

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. Foraging Slime

Foraging Slime Eater of Worlds

(was lightspeed, they switched to Securly though)

2. SsnakeeTheDragon

SsnakeeTheDragon Brain of Cthulhu

(is this a program installed which is doing this? If so uninstall it, or access the terminal and kill it .)

3. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

(Securly is a google extension. And given it's on a chromebook, the school probably blocked developer mode, meaning no use trying to uninstall/deactivate it because you can't without it. But hey, check in case if you haven't.)

4. DiamondDude

DiamondDude Eye of Cthulhu

((Sorry, notifications are a Butt. What did I miss?))

5. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

((Not much. Everyone that was inside the ruins is now back at the base. Asides from whoever was in that one unexplored room, and the two characters outside the ruins.))

6. DiamondDude

DiamondDude Eye of Cthulhu

((Ah.))
    *after the treacherous (or something) walk to base, he meets up with the others.*
    “What’s our next course of action?”

7. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

(Shouldn't he be aware that he is somewhere that he has never been in?)

8. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

((A magic mirror was used. As in, everyone suddenly appeared back at the base. There was no walking back at all.))

9. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

Also... the doorframe. It's blown up.
    (Anyways, I'm not sure what the heck is going on with the space event, impasse of peace I guess, given my Aliens are keeping to themselves, Orifan1 ships returned to the Hail or something, and Foraging Slime's Star Trek ships are being um... IDK. So, if you by chance think about a crash landing to introduce a character,(Because no battle is here to cause it to crash land anything anymore in space, unless you decide to pick a fight with someone) since you were talking about doing that at the end of the space event thing, may I help draw attention to it with a messenger alerting the base to the crash landing when it happens?)

10. Bubby Aurora

Bubby Aurora The Destroyer

((Who said VG doesn't have wormhole potions? After all, she is described to have a large collection of video game items.))

"Hey, wanna teleport to the people we met and see where they are?"

11. Foraging Slime

(my ships have retreated and regrouped on Mars)

12. AlphaEspeon

AlphaEspeon Skeletron Prime

*I finish washing Alpha. We then sit on the couch in the lounge so she can calm down*

13. SsnakeeTheDragon

(The martians are on Mars. How they regroub when being murdered?!
    r/hmm)

Animus Viral likes this.
  14. Foraging Slime

(my starships regrouped there. The Enterprise, the Voyager, and the Discovery. not martians)

15. Orifan1

Orifan1 Eye of Cthulhu

the AMF "Journey" quickly goes to FTL as soon as their shuttle docks. no sticking around when the :red:ing asskicker is about.
    the AMF "Hail" engages its stealth mode, and moves to hide in the cover of Earth's upper atmosphere

"those mercenary dogs are running! ha, i knew they would :red: themselves the moment they saw the Asskicker!"

16. SsnakeeTheDragon

(Nunununuh. The MARTIANS ARE ON MARS. THEY. WOULD. ATTACK. YOU!)

Animus Viral likes this.
  17. Foraging Slime

(jesus christ, Whatever you say)

18. Orifan1

Orifan1 Eye of Cthulhu

the Asskicker, having accomplished its goal, starts to engage its engin-
    Hugin:<<this ship's security network is pathetic. were it not for its impressive firepower, I wouldn't have decided to take your suggestion to hack into this ship, sister.>>
    Mugin: <<my dear brother, this ship has only just recently been hijacked by a primitive lobotomite faction of cultists. weak security systems are to be expected.>>
    Hugin: <<I suppose you are correct, sister. prepare the new crew to launch to this ship via shuttle. meanwhile, lets weaponize the physical security, shall we?>>

"w-what the hell? im getting security alerts all over the place! whats going o-"
    suddenly, all of the ships internal turrets activate, and slaughter the occupying cultist crew.

((by the way, Hugin and Mugin speak in binary. or static. or... some language. anyways, point is, you cant understand it))

19. SsnakeeTheDragon

(binary wouldn't be suitable as it can be decoded, static is static, it means nothing. Let's say it is a made-up language.)

20. Orifan1

Orifan1 Eye of Cthulhu

(fine, its whateverthehell Mugin is saying during the tunnel sequence of this mission

start at the 14:16 mark)