• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(I'd say time travel, but I'm getting a bit winded(Or something involving I'm tired) about that since I've been playing games involving it.)
(Eh. Welp.)
"What do you mean 'it could kill us all'?"
*I seem to have some coffee and am on my way back from getting it*

((Sorry for not posting; I forgot my phone.))
(Back to present.)
"Oh? Well, according to them, for protection. Maybe they are being chased after by someone? Or maybe it could be like that one show with the dorito with a top hat. Never watched it completely, so... sorry."
(Referring to Bill Cipher's true name. It was the basis of my doom and gloom of my real name because I don't know anymore.)

((You know what? Retconing Murph getting coffee, since I don't even drink coffee in the first place.))
"Right now we're talking about someone. A fire girl, if you will."

(im too lazy, plus the UT... pretty much to your character i am speaking in his language and he understands it. to y character your speaking in my language and i understand it, thats how the UT works.)

"Nanto? Nani o nozonde orunoda. Nani yue, onushi no iu koto ga wakaranu no da?" (translates to "What? What do you want? How is it that I have no idea what you are saying?")
(I'm going to turn off english dubs if this the logic that this has to go through.)

*I continue to examine the machine*
"This is just... Odd. It is definitely of my design, but... I cannot see its purpose."

"Considering that you don't know what it is, should we not get to the exit before what I can only assume is superheated lava reaches there? This structure may melt any second."

"Don't worry, my ship has a thermal sensor and also can locate my position relative to it, so the liquid helium system should come online and cool whatever is up there."

(omg, the UT makes it so your character knows what im saying... simply enough for ya?)
(So he's getting english directly to his mind, which is centered around japanese?)
*I continue to examine the machine*
"This is just... Odd. It is definitely of my design, but... I cannot see its purpose."

"Considering that you don't know what it is, should we not get to the exit before what I can only assume is superheated lava reaches there? This structure may melt any second."

"Don't worry, my ship has a thermal sensor and also can locate my position relative to it, so the liquid helium system should come online and cool whatever is up there."
"Plus, we have transportalsponders to get us out anyways."

"Yep, so no danger."

"I have no idea what this machine does, so let's look around to see if there are any blueprints."

"Okay.... But at the hint of the building collapsing, we're out."

"Well, anyone who has this level of tech would keep their blueprints digitally. If we search around, we may find—— what the heck"

Another Ssnakee was at the door, completely bloody and barely conscious.

"H--heyy ppeoplee. Wwha—

The creature dies.

"Well, anyone who has this level of tech would keep their blueprints digitally. If we search around, we may find—— what the heck"

Another Ssnakee was at the door, completely bloody and barely conscious.

"H--heyy ppeoplee. Wwha—

The creature dies.
"What? Was that about?"

"Onushi, naniyue sonoyo ni hanasu? Nanika shomo no mono demo arunoka?"
(Ok, you understand it then.)

A test, since despite your attempts with UT, you will not be able to translate zetan anytime soon.

(Why are you doing that? is it also something?)
(i don't understand the second question)
Guard: So we can understand each other. do you understand me?

"This place definitely takes my top spot for a bit disconcerting"

*Opens door*

"Wait... What? Guys look in here. Remind you of anything?"

Inside the room was a similar, yet not the same varient of Ssnakee's ship's control room

Back
Top Bottom