• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guard: Ok ok... Unless your here to assist with the war effort, you cant be here. go home and use the standard fire ritual to get to the fire kingdom. Before you ask, I have orders not to let any civilians inside.
*a military convoy pulls up behind you and is given access, you however are not*

"Oh? Well, according to them, for protection. Maybe they are being chased after by someone? Or maybe it could be like that one show with the dorito with a top hat. Never watched it completely, so... sorry."
(Referring to Bill Cipher's true name. It was the basis of my doom and gloom of my real name because I don't know anymore.)
(Back to the Goldenstripe event.
Telling idea to Vezon will do whatever that's going to end up, and obviously, you have the choice to do none of that and completely disregard everything. Or as another choice, I guess doing both is an answer that might work. IDK. Just a suggestion, I guess?)

(oh wow ok i wasn't expecting that)
The guard in the tower thinks for a moment

Tower guard: Ok look, its not up to me... you can stay here while i discuss it with my superiors. *he jestures to the guard by the gate*
*he opens the gate*

"Very well, I'll wait, but for not too long. When it becomes morning, I'll leave."
(Matter of time now. Or, should I say posts instead?)

(Bruh. You know we actually have a time system in this place that was implemented for about a year. Well, not a complete year, given that the roleplay isn't a full year old yet. But fine.)
"What is taking so long?"
(But the question is, is it morning?)

"Well, can't be more comfortable than being shoved into a suit of armor for a lifetime. And I can't really be ok or not without knowing what it is you are at least thinking about showing."

Back
Top Bottom