• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

Should I bring in the Chicken Nugget Wand

• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
(There is something called 'feeling' which allow us to feel the heat around us. Plus it's also we don't want to lose our characters. Or maybe I should bring in the I.E.?)

Foraging Slime

Skeletron
(or maybe you use some grunt nobody cares about. also like i said, it feels normal.. a bit hot but within acceptable standards... and then your dead)

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
(Ok. Here's something that nobody cares about before this post: )

*Infinity Elemental appears.*
(You really want to test me?)
(JK, but seriously, no.)

Foraging Slime

Skeletron
(i have no intention of vaporizing anyone... unless the owner of said chracter wanted them vaporized)
(Also.... FOR :red: SAKE PATIENCE WITH THE :red:ING ATTEMPTS TO DEBUNK THIS!!! Really though, just wait and all will make sense.)

Murphmario

Retinazer
((Truth be told, I want to see what the Fire Potion Murph had a drink off long ago's full effects are. That requires Bubby though.))

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
(Then at least explain these two before that.)
(also we need to clarrify how exactley you are masking the trajectory. because the ship im introducing has like really powerfull sensors, dont question it, i can explain it after the ship is introduced and all that other fancy )
(well the entire titan thing just disapeard for some unknown reason (i can explain it later) and thus they cant attack and while your people and all dont know this the ship in orbit is friendley so... i might think of something)
(This ship was already introduced like pages ago, and you have the titans to explain.)

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
(Well then. Given I don't trust you in the characters department given the immense heat, behold.)
*A fire elemental appears, attracted to the heat that is being emitted from the fire.*
screenshot-gatherer.wizards.com-2019.09.16-20_13_05.png

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
(Ok. now.)
*Using the fire, it transferred its flame further and quicker and reappears about 500KM in.*
(So what are you going to do now?)

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
(Japanese.)
"Sappari wakaranai. Koko ga doko nanoka moose. Sessha no ken wa doo:red:a?"
(translates to "I don't understand [you] at all. Tell me what this place is! What has become of my weapon?")

Foraging Slime

Skeletron
(your weapon?)(ok screw the translate thing) (sry was going to post then forgot)
Guard: *raises his index finger*
Guard: HEY! JOHN! COME HERE! ...*Faint yelling is heard*... NO, WE NEED THE TRANSLATOR! ...*Faint yelling is herd*... NO, JUST COME HERE!!!

Cubic.

The Destroyer
I arrive in the tundra, temporarily becoming wild due to ice dragon instincts and being in a native home of ice dragons.

((This marks a temporary absence for Friend/Frost because I feel like it. Don't worry, she'll be back to normal in no time, she just needs to rest and heal.))

I sense this, and tears form in my eyes. I quickly wipe them off though, knowing I can't dwell on it and that Friend will be okay.

"..momma? Du oki?"

I nod.

"Know du. Sad, huh? It oki."

Top Bottom