• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

Should I bring in the Chicken Nugget Wand

• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orifan1

Eye of Cthulhu
M:*angry drone skreee-ing*
H: calm down. There are other ways of tracking the target. Sonar, for example. Or air currents.
M: you’re right, brother.
The UAV sends out a sonar pulse.

An f-16 flies into the desert

Chir'

Duke Fishron
((Open, also, the tower is actually completely normal, the reason the entrance wasn't visible isn't part of the tower itself, like if you'd found it under normal circumstances it would've looked completely normal.))

Chir'

Duke Fishron
Well, you broke the invisibility.
((Remember how I really couldn't think of a name for one? This is that guy. I know you've already seen the appearance, but I think that's only me (obviously), you, and Murph have out of everyone here.))

Orifan1

Eye of Cthulhu
Well, you broke the invisibility.
((Remember how I really couldn't think of a name for one? This is that guy. I know you've already seen the appearance, but I think that's only me (obviously), you, and Murph have out of everyone here.))
((I don’t remember what he looks like, sorry))
<<Activity in our airspace. An f-16.>>
<<pay no attention to it.>>
The UAV flies towards the individual

Chir'

Duke Fishron
((This guy

Also, is it just me or does this pic make him seem like he'd be big? Because he's not. Of course he could make it look like he is.))

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
(The picture makes them look big to me. Could just say I'm lacking depth perception though. Or that the picture is just a close up of them. Or... something.)

Chir'

Duke Fishron
The leg with the scar on it seems to be twisted (If you were wondering why he was so slow), but it doesn't appear to be from any of the hits from either drone, but they've hit the other hind leg pretty bad, although it could likely be healed.
((He's really not much bigger than Lavin, sure, he's bigger, but not by much. Also, I'm just imagining the drones doing the "if it ain't the invisible :red:" meme.))

Orifan1

Eye of Cthulhu
The UAV flies close to the individual (image won’t load so I still have no idea who they are)
“Well well well, if it isint the invisible lobotomite”

Top Bottom