• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The illusion is gone by now. The one that had left it was now approaching the edge of the desert near the base and not invisible anymore.
((I won't refer to my character by name until he reveals it. Also, he has 2 legs he currently can't use because one got broken by the shots he took and the other was already :red:ed up before he was in this RP.))

(Because you are here and this is kinda ignored for an annoying while, time to return to this)
"What are you doing?"
(-In my swamp.)
“Looking for that damn robot...”
((The bot is evil, right?))

The illusion is gone by now. The one that had left it was now approaching the edge of the desert near the base and not invisible anymore.
((I won't refer to my character by name until he reveals it. Also, he has 2 legs he currently can't use because one got broken by the shots he took and the other was already :red:ed up before he was in this RP.))

Munin turns towards the illusionist, and gives chase, but Hugin stops her
<<sister, that’s in the direction of *their* base.>>
<<brother, the Boss will not be pleased>>
<<I’m well aware. We’re already on thin ice because of what father did to the Boss’s father...>>
Both drones turn and fly into the clouds

“Looking for that damn robot...”
((The bot is evil, right?))
(Choice was, morally ambiguous. Since C.L. is not really a villain or an ally.)
"What robot? You talking about Ex-PO?"
(At this point, it, being the robot, not Pennywise, has accomplished its goal of swapping and gathering data from cryostorage, and just like the Brotherhood of Steel with ED-E, except they could actually access the data ED-E have, the data has been removed from the robot. So, I really don't care what happens to it. Find it at your own leisure.)

((He'd have made sure to be far enough not to be seen when removing the illusion.))
((Grabs retcon tool))
<<where did he->>
<<[literally inaudible], the boss was watching. He wants us to return, ASAP>>
<<the chances of us getting decommissioned for this failure, taking into account Father’s hostile takeover, is very high>>
Both drones turn and fly into the clouds
((The plot still thickens))

(Choice was, morally ambiguous. Since C.L. is not really a villain or an ally.)
"What robot? You talking about Ex-PO?"
(At this point, it, being the robot, not Pennywise, has accomplished its goal of swapping and gathering data from cryostorage, and just like the Brotherhood of Steel with ED-E, except they could actually access the data ED-E have, the data has been removed from the robot. So, I really don't care what happens to it. Find it at your own leisure.)

“No, there was a robot of exotic design that forced its way into here. I managed to damage it with my stand, but it’s still somewhere around here. Does this building have a security system?”

((Do we the :red:ing cold war going on here?))
The illusionist had now gotten to the edge of the desert and continued slowly dragging himself forward. ((Still toward the base))

*An Alien Homing Beacon lands in the desert. Same type as the one in the Mothership Zeta DLC because was replicating that with the exception that the ship is in the ground as it crashed. You can choose to how close it would be to your character.*
*I have now 3 alien beacons left that are basically in limbo.*

(Okay.)
*It lands near the tower. When it finishes with that, the top of the beacon rises up, revealing the pulsing lights that look basically the like Teleportation Matrix in M.Z. along with a few controls on a panel that opens up on the base of the beacon.*

Maybe I'll just go back. They wouldn't think I would, right?
((Just gonna use italics for thoughts.))
The illusionist starts going back to the tower he originally was in and spots the beacon.

The beacon simply pulses,not really doing anything notable otherwise. I don't think it can have surveillance devices, but even if it did, the current crew of the ship has no way of configuring and using it.

Edit: It as the last word being surveillance devices, if any, not Pennywise.

Last edited:
"Well, it's worth a shot."
"Hey Alpha, quick question?"

((Edit: Tempted to bring the Twilight Forest into this RP. Before anyone asks which Twilight Forest, the modded Minecraft one.))

Last edited:
The illusionist goes to look at the beacon more closely.
The Beacon has a control panel. With it, holographic images, just like the ones near the maintenance place, core, thing in MZ.
The buttons are colored RGB, holo-images correspond with buttons, R being a saucer image. B being a up arrow, G being a down arrow.
(R=Teleport to ship. B= Get the beacon out of the ground for removal. G = Toggle teleportation array inside the beacon.)

Back
Top Bottom