• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Well Mr. Bigglesworth isn't there to help drilling. And about no one here is a fanatic about mining so no one would probably have a drill ready to use. So I guess choose someone who is skilled in technology over all. People who I think of when that is brought up is usually Newton, Ssnakee, Teridax, The Doctor or Program. Otherwise, I have no idea.
For another idea for getting through, pray and worship Providence the Profaned Goddess and pray for protection against all fire. Get the Thermal Flight Armor 15-41. Use Ex-PO's Elemental Keystone. Make immense amounts of fire resistance and obsidian skin potions.)

A random fur potion in the potion room falls over, somehow getting into various other potions.

((Putting this because why the fricc not.))

"Huh?"

I wake up from my afk trance

"Oh, hey, tha- I mean you're welcome for saving your life twi- wait what am I saying, that was someone else."

((BFB references cuz OwO))

(No, Kyoko is with Goldenstripe.)
[doublepost=1568841859,1568841831][/doublepost]
"Huh?"

I wake up from my afk trance

"Oh, hey, tha- I mean you're welcome for saving your life twi- wait what am I saying, that was someone else."

((BFB references cuz OwO))
"What? You didn't save me from anything."

"Oh. Well... uh... X usually knows about techy stuff. But he's always uh... secrety, I guess. See, he was with me for a moment, then poof, he's gone."

"...Solar Magic? Also, I'm pretty sure X is a maverick hunter, not a technician."

((Yes I know it's not that X, but I couldn't resist the Mega Man X joke.))

"Huh. Also Solar magic? What would that do?
Maverick hunter? Does that X wear a coat with a bunch of gadgets and a propeller grappling hook gun?"

"No. He's a robot that wears blue armor and shoots other robots with an arm cannon. Though admittedly, I have heard that he's worn other armors in the past."

"Huh. Well, that's not the X I know. Anyways, with that, I guess solar magic is something that has to do with the sun, maybe some wax melting uh... I got nothing. Goldenstripe, care to explain?"

"Also, the X i know is a meek, yellow, genderless four-pointed star."
[doublepost=1568842694,1568842641][/doublepost]
"Oh, that. Uh... do they require solar fragments to use?"

((Why haven't you posted on Alpha's other RP?))
((Got bored of it quickly.))

"No, or I wouldn't be here."

Back
Top Bottom